I need a TTC friend :*(

It could be early implantation bleed! Fingers crossed!

Nothing new from me, really no sign of ovulation, so depressing

Temp dipped this am.... Was 97.9 or higher during tww..97.7 yesterday and 97.2 this morning..def af on her way..really sore boobs and cramps... Wish she would come aleready so i can get this show on the road though lol

:hugs: Wish I would O already so I can be in the TWW

It could be early implantation bleed! Fingers crossed!

Nothing new from me, really no sign of ovulation, so depressing

Af isn't due till the 2nd so I know it's not that! I've also had some mild cramping, peeing a lot and heartburn. I hope these are all good signs :)

Onto the next cycle.. I started to spot today.. and cramps are coming hardcore. Maybe I o'd later than I thought. Will def be temping and using OPKS next cycle like i said before to make sure of everything! Good luck to the rest of you. We need to keep this thread going! I love our little support system :) So sweet!!!

I may be non existent for the next few days because of AF but i promise I will hunt u all down !

I am patiently waiting to see of my period comes!!! My app says its due the 25th ISH... It is driving me nuts, I am gonn atest tomorrow am but it may be soon to tell. If it does not happen this month I am gonna have an HSG and pray that it works!!!! fx'd!!!!!

Good luck ladies :) (sorry Nikki :(, you will have so much better of a chance checking your ovulation days)

I am patiently waiting to see of my period comes!!! My app says its due the 25th ISH... It is driving me nuts, I am gonn atest tomorrow am but it may be soon to tell. If it does not happen this month I am gonna have an HSG and pray that it works!!!! fx'd!!!!!

Good luck ladies :) (sorry Nikki :(, you will have so much better of a chance checking your ovulation days)

Goooooood luck!!!:flower:

Nikki sorry to hear the witch showed I will be right with you next cycle : )

Good luck to all of you still in that 2ww : )

Sorry nikki :( next cycle! Get ready for that eggy!!!

Ive had more cramps today and completley bitchy! Lol! Oh well.

nikkilewis
definately chart and do opks and softcups....a realllly good book is taking charge of your fertility .....it comes with software for you to chart on the computer its soooo helpful like i said im new to this and i learned alot....but dont download the software right away bc its only free for 15 day trial so try to do it a week bfore ovulation bc then itll tell u if u def did or not, a lesson i wish someone had told me bc i downloaded it immediately and my 15 day trial ran out 3 days before my fertile time now i cant use it unless i buy it for 40 bux...good luck keep me updated

nikkilewis
definately chart and do opks and softcups....a realllly good book is taking charge of your fertility .....it comes with software for you to chart on the computer its soooo helpful like i said im new to this and i learned alot....but dont download the software right away bc its only free for 15 day trial so try to do it a week bfore ovulation bc then itll tell u if u def did or not, a lesson i wish someone had told me bc i downloaded it immediately and my 15 day trial ran out 3 days before my fertile time now i cant use it unless i buy it for 40 bux...good luck keep me updated

I think im going to go pick that book up! Thanks and yes the soft cups im going to go and pick up as well! Im all ready for next cycle lol! Thanks again everyone! Just looking at it as everyhthing is ok.. Closing on a house may 22 nd so hoping for a bfp by mothers day :)

nikkilewis

I think im going to go pick that book up! Thanks and yes the soft cups im going to go and pick up as well! Im all ready for next cycle lol! Thanks again everyone! Just looking at it as everyhthing is ok.. Closing on a house may 22 nd so hoping for a bfp by mothers day :)

If this isn't my month I think I'm gonna take it easy. We're planning on going to disneyland in early June so it be kinda nice not be stress out during the vacation. PLUS you can't go on any of the cool rides if you're pregnant :haha: Time will only tell...

nipsnnipples i think i am going to get that book also :) i got the "what to expect before your expecting" im going to read that and then that one...just trying to see what other advice is out there :)

I need to find something to try to make me ovulate earlier, but something natural. Soy is not an option for me. Anyone got any ideas? I dont think I will cope if my cycles keep up the way they are :(

Nikki, make sure put a link to your chart in your sig, use fertilityfriend so we can all see it

I need to find something to try to make me ovulate earlier, but something natural. Soy is not an option for me. Anyone got any ideas? I dont think I will cope if my cycles keep up the way they are :(

Nikki, make sure put a link to your chart in your sig, use fertilityfriend so we can all see it

Do you drink red raspberry leaf tea or take vitex? I have yet to see results with vitex but a lot of people have good reviews on it. I know red raspberry leaf tea is a toner but for me it helped me ovulate.

I am not keen on vitex from reading mixed reviews. What is raspberry leaf meant to do exactly? I will do a search as well

UPDATE:
Today is 10 dpo. Still have another week wait. I have begun developing a headache. No cramping yet. No BB tenderness yet. I did notice something different going on besides my headache. My mom made me dinner last night and she had canned green beens on the side (I love green beans btw). I took a bite and spit it right back out and said, "It tastes like can!" lol. It tasted metally; which, I never noticed in the past. Hoping that was a sign and my bfp is on the way.

i got that book too..i havent read that one yet tho ....tell me how it is...but definately pick up tcoyf....2 thumbs up!!

goood luck future mama...usually u can taste metallicy (metal cans) better when your pregnant...bc ur taste buds are on overload...thtsa y they say eat alll fresh when prego....good luck keep us posted!! ;0

hey count me in,im 24,25 the end of the month and looking fir a buddy myself.ive been married for nearly 2 and a half years and had problems with having periods going funny on me so i think ill be here a while xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->