I need a TTC friend :*(

https://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b425/studyqt/th_test3.jpg

?! i think i'm only 7dpo...cos i got 2 positive opk's 13 days apart.. and my pcos i think the second one was true ovulation... bfp???

If that is an OPK, I would try a hcg test. LH can be in your system at different times, some people can get a faint line at various times of her cycle

But I can see the line

If you are only 7dpo, maybe wait a few days try an hcg test, that will tell you for sure!

Blek. DB's best friend's wife just found out shes pregnant and they didn't even want kids. I'm about to cry :cry:

I'm so pathetic haha

Ahhhhhh so sorry! I am completely reading your messages wrong,

OK so I see a line!!!! Congratulations!!

Blek. DB's best friend's wife just found out shes pregnant and they didn't even want kids. I'm about to cry :cry:

I'm so pathetic haha

you're not pathetic i promise!!! i'm sorry.. but youre not out yet!!! according to your ticker! lol

and thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I feel broken in some way. Blahhh. Thanks guys. I had no where else to go and vent except for on here. ha.

I can only hope I see the same in a few weeks, FX, cos I am FINALLY in the TWW, yet another long cycle

I swear I feel broken in some way. Blahhh. Thanks guys. I had no where else to go and vent except for on here. ha.

I can admit that I have become one of "those" women. Yes, that's right, those women who have baby/pregnancy envy, to the point where I am almost not happy for my pregnant friends cos I want it to be me soooo bad

I never thought I would be one of "those" women, but unfortunately I am

I can admit that I have become one of "those" women. Yes, that's right, those women who have baby/pregnancy envy, to the point where I am almost not happy for my pregnant friends cos I want it to be me soooo bad

I never thought I would be one of "those" women, but unfortunately I am

Yeah I know how you feel. blek, DB doesn't understand why I'm so upset. ....Men.

fingers totallllly crossed!!!

So what was your method this successful cycle?? We BD at all the right times, so I have hope, just my late ovulation makes me worry my egg wont be so good

well i took soy iso for 5 days and i took fertibella. idk which did the trick but something did! also we used preseed. that helps the swimmers too!

I use preseed. What is fertibella?

Did the soy make you ovulate earlier? What CD did you O on? I REALLY want to try soy but you aren't meant to take it if you have thyroid problems and i have cysts on my thryoid, so I am out for that one :(

Oh I dont tell my OH when i get down about seeing other pregnant women, he doesnt like to see me upset and knows the TTC thing is stressing me. I just vent on here LOL

I use preseed. What is fertibella?

Did the soy make you ovulate earlier? What CD did you O on? I REALLY want to try soy but you aren't meant to take it if you have thyroid problems and i have cysts on my thryoid, so I am out for that one :(

fertibella is like fertilaid and fertility blend. just a mix of stuff that is spose to help you and stuff. idk what day i o'd on.. i thought i o'd like on easter but i think it was just seven days ago now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->