I need a TTC friend :*(

Sounds like a long cycle like mine! My Af was on March 29th

My best friends baby girl khloe is going to be born anyday now :( happy n sad at the same time.... Sigh.... Its only cycle 3 for me.. It still kills me!

ii totally am too!!!
I swear I feel broken in some way. Blahhh. Thanks guys. I had no where else to go and vent except for on here. ha.

I can admit that I have become one of "those" women. Yes, that's right, those women who have baby/pregnancy envy, to the point where I am almost not happy for my pregnant friends cos I want it to be me soooo bad

I never thought I would be one of "those" women, but unfortunately I am

good night ladies
:dust: to all
im going to poas in the am...i cant hold out any longer!!
gn

I swear I feel broken in some way. Blahhh. Thanks guys. I had no where else to go and vent except for on here. ha.

I can admit that I have become one of "those" women. Yes, that's right, those women who have baby/pregnancy envy, to the point where I am almost not happy for my pregnant friends cos I want it to be me soooo bad

I never thought I would be one of "those" women, but unfortunately I am

I feel the same, never thought that'd be me....but it is :(
Good luck everyone trying. Hsg tomorrow, then I have tenish days to start trying again

BFN:( I bought a two pack though so I might take the 2nd on the day af is supposed to come.I dont think this is our month.

:hugs:
Why are you feeling lonely?

I dont think DB is in it as much as I am. He doesn't really care about anything it seems but is never opposed to DTD. I just wish he was more involved and cared more? It's like I'm TTC and he's NTNP and he just thinks I'm crazy. Anytime I bring it up to my mother she gives me this dirty look and says "It'll happen when it happens" and my sister just found out she's 4 weeks (pregnant on accident) and she just says "Try harder" Anyone else feel this way?

Makes me wanna vomit when someone gets knocked up and isn't trying! Also why do people say that? My mom said it will happen it took me two yrs ... Or ppl say quit trying so hard, or when r yall having kids. Omg!!!! Everyone shut up lol

Good luck nipsnnibbles! Post here straight away! LOL

thank you so much!!!
i havent told anyone in my family or friends!!! i am making triple sure !! bc last year on may 5th we had a BFP but sadly our angel went back to heaven (june 20th) our due date was jan 10th 2012, this is the weirdest case of deja vu EVER!! i have to find a goood obgyn here!!:dance:

Congrats nipsnnibbles that is amazing : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->