I need a TTC friend :*(

i was born and raised in PA, thats where my family lives!! if u dont mind me asking what part? i was from luzerne county!! my family lives all over from wilkes-barre, scranton, tunkhanok,exeter, pittston, harrisburgh,dallas,harding, swoyersville....literally alllll over
thats my fiance's last name, thats the only reason i asked! what state do you live in? im in NY
congrats by the way on buying your home!! thats awesome!!
Yes it is :)

We live in pennsylvania! Lol thanks about the house were really excited!!

i was born and raised in PA, thats where my family lives!! if u dont mind me asking what part? i was from luzerne county!! my family lives all over from wilkes-barre, scranton, tunkhanok,exeter, pittston, harrisburgh,dallas,harding, swoyersville....literally alllll over
thats my fiance's last name, thats the only reason i asked! what state do you live in? im in NY

Omggggggggg! We live in plains :). Luzerne county!! Hahaha thats so crazy! Currently we live in wilkes barre in hisngrandmother old house but the new place is in laflin /plains area hahahahha

Ahhh congrats nipsnnibles! Guess I wont have to stalk your chart anymore after finally getting it all set up and working LOL

nikki..omfg i was born and raised in plains pa, ion gouge street, offa abbott..i went to leo e solomon plains elementary and jr high...and before that was built i went to maffett street!!
what street do you live on?

Omggggggggg! We live in plains :). Luzerne county!! Hahaha thats so crazy! Currently we live in wilkes barre in hisngrandmother old house but the new place is in laflin /plains area hahahahha

LOL! im sorry!! after all your hard work for me!!! i appreciate all you did for me, believe me i am greatful!! just as i get my chartting down pat....im going to make triple sure tho bc of last summer.
Ahhh congrats nipsnnibles! Guess I wont have to stalk your chart anymore after finally getting it all set up and working LOL

hahaha... this is tooo weird! lol but in a good way..my husbands family is from rose ave in plains, the lewis's obviously lol.. and my family is from all around wilkes barre (benson is my maiden) hubby just turned 30, and im 26. I went to solomen for jr high and then went to coughlin for highschool... sos did my hubby but i beleive he was at the old plains highschool first (which is now a school for behavioral kids, they call it the ALC now haha)

currently we live on madison st in wilkes barre (we live here for free bc it is his grams house, beleive me, i dispise this area and cant stand it.. its awful to be in anymore with the crime)... our new house is on ridgewood ave in keystone.. nont sure if u know where dans keystone grill is, but its right up the road :) very nice and quiet area!

OMG!! weird (ina good way as u said) yes WB is shitty!! but it has its good areas..my grandmother lives ina nice area there..i forget exact street name ill find out tho!!! we probably went to school together bc im only 24 and went to solomon!! my brother is 26, i dont think he got to go to solomon tho bc he was in coughlin...we probably know all of the same people...this is so ironic!

hahaha... this is tooo weird! lol but in a good way..my husbands family is from rose ave in plains, the lewis's obviously lol.. and my family is from all around wilkes barre (benson is my maiden) hubby just turned 30, and im 26. I went to solomen for jr high and then went to coughlin for highschool... sos did my hubby but i beleive he was at the old plains highschool first (which is now a school for behavioral kids, they call it the ALC now haha)

currently we live on madison st in wilkes barre (we live here for free bc it is his grams house, beleive me, i dispise this area and cant stand it.. its awful to be in anymore with the crime)... our new house is on ridgewood ave in keystone.. nont sure if u know where dans keystone grill is, but its right up the road :) very nice and quiet area!

Now nipsnnibbles, you have to tell us all what you did to help get that BFP and what symptoms you had in the TWW!!!

AF is due on the 2nd so I should start spotting tomorrow. Still getting BFNs so I think I'm out for this month. I'm going to do OPKs this next cycle but have never used them. Can someone kinda talk me through them?

Well this is my system, and it works cos I get good cm. Due to my cycles being all over the place, I don't start using OPKs til I get watery cm. I test once a day, at 5.30pm when I get home from work and I try to hold my urine from lunch time til then, and drink very little (I make up for it after that 5.30pm wee though!)

Once I get EWCM I might start testing a couple of times a day. On CD27 this cycle I had an almost positive, not quite as dark as the control line. So the next day (CD28) I tested with my second urine, positive, checked again twice more that day, all positive, and darker than the control line. Next day (CD29) I tested once and it was still positive but the test line was only as dark as the control so I think CD28 was my true surge. That is what I do!

By CD30 they were definite negatives.

So the lines get darker as you're closer to ovulating and when it's darker then the control line, youre good to go? On average DB and I dtd every other day but I want to make sure we get it down!

Does this seem right? According to this AF is 2 days late but my cycles are werid since my chemical. I'm so freakin confused ha.

Edit : if that's too little to read it says that AF should be due on the 28th and that my cycles are 27 days long. AF came 2/8 , 3/8 and 4/3.

Attachments

• ovulation.jpg
    ovulation.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
we dtd every other day during my fertile period and then every day from the time i get a positive opk until i get my cross hairs on my chart ...hope you get that bfp instead though : )

we dtd every other day during my fertile period and then every day from the time i get a positive opk until i get my cross hairs on my chart ...hope you get that bfp instead though : )

We do this too!

So the lines get darker as you're closer to ovulating and when it's darker then the control line, youre good to go? On average DB and I dtd every other day but I want to make sure we get it down!

It is different for everyone. Right up to CD27, I got zilch, and I think on CD27 I only got an almost positive as I was so close to surging. You may not see anything up until the day of your surge, so you gotta keep testing once a day and if you get EWCM you should test more frequently in case you miss your surge. I missed mine last cycle!

Oh and a positive does not have to be darker than the control, just has to be at least as dark :) They say the first day of positive is your surge, even if you get more positives on the next few days

I will post a pic of my OPKs for this cycle tonight if I remember

Does this seem right? According to this AF is 2 days late but my cycles are werid since my chemical. I'm so freakin confused ha.

Edit : if that's too little to read it says that AF should be due on the 28th and that my cycles are 27 days long. AF came 2/8 , 3/8 and 4/3.

Unless you know for sure when you ovulated, there is no way of knowing if you are late yet :( You may have ovulated later than you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->