I need a TTC friend :*(

I got my cross hairs i am officially 3dpo and in the 2ww : ) i have no regrets this time that there was more we could do we literally did everything possible so it will either happen or it wont and then its back to the drawing board, really hoping it happens though

Good luck tabs

We did everything we could as well, FX it works for us all

So far theres no sign of AF, no spotting or cramps (which there usually is) Hopefully she stays away!
:dust:

You too! I'd love to get my BFP with someone from this thread so we can be bump buddies too!

I'm trying! LOL sending all positive thoughts to my uterus, praying there is a little bean in there. I will start a journal if I get a bfp, starting a TTC journal would be too much for me I think

I'm trying! LOL sending all positive thoughts to my uterus, praying there is a little bean in there. I will start a journal if I get a bfp, starting a TTC journal would be too much for me I think

I always start out with good intentions but life gets in the way. When I get my BFP, I want to start one of these https://www.tummy-talk.com/. So I can write down all the things I wonder and think about the baby, blah blah blah. Since this will be my only child, I really want to make sure I remember everything ha.

I'm so hoping to have mine too!! But I haven't even had my trying part yet.

Blak I was talking to my sister who just found out she's pregnant (accidently) and she was like "You fake your body into being pregnant every month just quit trying and let it happen how it's supposed to"

I'm so livid. She thinks since I'm not cramping right now (which I usually do when AF comes so I'm taking it as a good sign that Im not) and she is that I can't be pregnant because apparently you have to cramp for the first 6 weeks. What the heck? Blahhhh

I want my BFP that much more now just to prove her wrong!

Hope u alllll get your bfp !! :) and little misscie, my sis in law said the same thing to me... I know how u feel.. Dont u just want to scream?!

Having cramps is perfectly normal during your first trimester but not having them is just as normal...dont let her stress you out cause the stress can keep you from the bfp lol my sister says the same thing but i think she is just jealous because she is ttc and has no kids and i have 1 and was at least able to get pregnant the second time but it ended in m/c.. When i got pregnant last time she stressed me out so much you have to not listen to those kind of negative people : )

Well af still has shown no signs of coming and it should be full flow today:happydance: but according to my cycle length it was due the 29th. My chemical messed up my cycles so Im not 100% sure when shes due(today would be day 30 which is whay they were before the chemical) I think Im going to try and make an appointment to get a blood test done.

Ohhhh good luck little misscie! Hope this is it for you!

Ohhhh good luck little misscie! Hope this is it for you!

Thanks! My nausea has increased every day and is more constant and Im having to use the rest room every 20 mins. Also there was like a clump of white,thick,sticky cm in my panties last night. I woke up in the middle of the night, bummed out cause it felt like Af came but there was no blood at all. Hope these are all good signs or I really am crazy!

Doctor said she won't do a blood test for another 2 weeks. I guess I'm starting my TWW again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->