I need a TTC friend :*(

In those two weeks you will just have to keep testing!

So nipsnnibbles i have been stalking your chart thanks for leaving it up by the way lol you seemed to have a gradual rise in temps so it gave me hope cause i have had 3 temps above cover then a dip at 4dpo and then back up to just a normal temp and not a high one like my temp usually sky rockets after o so im hoping tomorrow it just keeps going up : )

Im not sure. I had a light, shorter af on the 2nd of april and then light bleeding on the 17th through the 19th? Could i be ovulating now (the timing would be right and im having lots of ewcm) and af was on the 17th? If thats the case we havent dtd sincr the 1st :/ . My chemical really messed up my cycles.

do you think your preggo??? thats how i knew it....the high temps then the "fall back rise"!! yah i figure that way everyone can see what i did...:) have you taken an HPT>?
So nipsnnibbles i have been stalking your chart thanks for leaving it up by the way lol you seemed to have a gradual rise in temps so it gave me hope cause i have had 3 temps above cover then a dip at 4dpo and then back up to just a normal temp and not a high one like my temp usually sky rockets after o so im hoping tomorrow it just keeps going up : )

that EWCM sounds like your ovulating, you should get to BMS (baby making sex) have you tried an OPK??? hows your temp???
Im not sure. I had a light, shorter af on the 2nd of april and then light bleeding on the 17th through the 19th? Could i be ovulating now (the timing would be right and im having lots of ewcm) and af was on the 17th? If thats the case we havent dtd sincr the 1st :/ . My chemical really messed up my cycles.

I honestly dont know ever since the miscarriage i get prego symtoms everytime i ovulate until af comes and with that i made a vow that i was not symptom spotting this cycle or testing until later but tomorrow is my bday so i might have to tomorrow just for bday luck and then our 6 year wedding anniversary is sunday so i may need to test then too lmao

I would wait until sunday, i just looked at your chart...tmrw will be toooo sooon...just wait till sunday...its hard but that way youll give it more time for the hormones to build up :hugs:
I honestly dont know ever since the miscarriage i get prego symtoms everytime i ovulate until af comes and with that i made a vow that i was not symptom spotting this cycle or testing until later but tomorrow is my bday so i might have to tomorrow just for bday luck and then our 6 year wedding anniversary is sunday so i may need to test then too lmao

Ive had ewcm for 2 days now so I think I might have missed the eggie since we havent dtd for 2 days. Well bd tonight and hope I didnt :(

OK ladies, finally back on the TWW! I was talking to nipsnnibbles and I think i either ovulated earlier (by 2 days) or yesterday... We bedded everyday except yesterday!! I feel like I tried and tried and tried and on the day it meant the most I didnt do it! :( Kind of upset with myself but oh well what r ya gunna do!?

My blood sugar was just all over the place yesterday and I accidentely forgot my needle at home to take insulin so my sugar was sky high all day which means I was thirsty, dry mouth, cranky ALLL DAY.. the last thing I wanted to do was have sex.. grrr.. poor hubby seems wiped out too :(

I guess just hoping and praying we caught it.. Good luck again to all!

and Misscie! Good luck I hope you get your bfp! and u too tabs! wait it out to test like nips said. But i know how much torture that is, which is why i invested in internet cheapies haha i can test all i want without feeling guilty for all the money spent :)

Good luck again alL!

Misscie you are not out as those little sperm can live a good few days in fertile cm.

Nikki, welcome to the TWW again

I am 7 or 8 dpo today, time is dragging

Misscie you are not out as those little sperm can live a good few days in fertile cm.

Nikki, welcome to the TWW again

I am 7 or 8 dpo today, time is dragging

I hope so. I checked my CM about an hour ago (not the classiest moment of my day :haha: ) I went from having like white sticky kinda glob like (May 1st) to more of a watery, clear/white slippery type. Which is more fertile?

There's quite a bit of it too, it's even making my panties wet:wacko:

I keep getting mixed answers on google.

Good luck id be checking daily at that point:)
and misscie, get on it! U seem to be fertile! :)

Good luck id be checking daily at that point:)
and misscie, get on it! U seem to be fertile! :)

Thank you! If I O'd sometime soon that'd mean we all would be close cycle wise and all get our BFPs and be bump buddies! Can't stop thinkin about bump buddiesss!:happydance:

Hahahha i know! I dont think i caught it this time thoughso this month prob isnt it.aghhhh

I'm still waiting to ovulate... Impatiently! Suppose to the tenth (ish)

im looking for a ttc buddy i have 2 kids with a previuous bf of 12 years but it didnt work out.

now im with a wonderful man who wants kids and id like to give him tha but the only issue we have is his slow mobility but his quality and wuantity is good.
i ovulate on my own for 3 months we did 100mg of clomid thinking it could help us out but nope.

so in 2 weeks approx. ill be doing my first round of iui with 150mg of clomid and it would b nice to talk to others ttc just like me
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->