I need a TTC friend :*(

Misscie, watery cm is more fertile than the cloudy stuff! Get BDing

Ya this sounds silly but i was told by my doc that the most fertile is when it looks like the egg whites before you cook the egg lol i was really confused about it when we started ttc so i had to ask lol

im looking for a ttc buddy i have 2 kids with a previuous bf of 12 years but it didnt work out.

now im with a wonderful man who wants kids and id like to give him tha but the only issue we have is his slow mobility but his quality and wuantity is good.
i ovulate on my own for 3 months we did 100mg of clomid thinking it could help us out but nope.

so in 2 weeks approx. ill be doing my first round of iui with 150mg of clomid and it would b nice to talk to others ttc just like me
:)

Good luck and welcome!

its true the most fertile quality cervical mucus is the eggwhite looking, it provides the most fertile living enviroment for the sperm!! it usually goes dry,sticky,creamy,eggwhites... when you see that eggwhite GET TO BABY MAKING SEX LADIES, exspecially if there is alot..thats the BEST TIME TO CONCEIVE :happydance:
Ya this sounds silly but i was told by my doc that the most fertile is when it looks like the egg whites before you cook the egg lol i was really confused about it when we started ttc so i had to ask lol

I always get watery for a good few days before EWCM, so I know when to start paying careful attention LOL

Ive never seen my "ewcm" i dont think (or I have and didnt know thats what I was looking at) Ive been dry, straight water looking, big clump of thick stuff in my panties and then white/clear. Then again I cant remember the last time I looked at a raw egg whote :haha:

raw egg white is just thick and clear, like a jelly fish! LOL I cant believe what TTC does to people, as I will admit I have "played" with my EWCM to confirm it was what it was meant to be. It literally feels like egg white and is VERY stretchy! It is best to look at cm after a bowel movement

im the same way... clumpy, then it starts to thin out and get stretchier.. which is why i feel i ovulated earlier than the 2nd... a few days after my period it was cl;umpy, white.. then it thinned out, and I noticed i was "in the mood" and we dtd then.. when it said it was my fertile time I wasnt wet, nothing, didnt want to do the deed. I dunno tho maybe my bodies screwed up lol

This last cycle i had fertile cm for 3 days before i got a positive opk and then 1 days after

I'm really sick today (borderline throwing up) and have sharp pains tinging through my breats at some point and are otherwise sore and heavy. Still having a lot of watery cm. I hate waiting it out!!:wacko:

Hows everyone feeling? I know people are in the TWW. Any symptoms yet

Nothing I could definitely call a symptom. A few twinges, but nothing like IB or steady temp rise

First possible symptom I had was lastnight... Was hot flashes! I'm still having EWCM though ... Only 10 days tell testing left. I'm nervous!

I hope so! I "think" these cramps are differnet from usual, but really, they are probably jsut normal! LOL

We head to Rome on Thursday, so if no spotting by Wednesday, I might test then, otherwise will see if AF arrives on Friday in Rome, and if not, test then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->