I need a TTC friend :*(

the chinese predictor predicted a girl!!! hoping it is! :) love the new picture!! SO finally my pimples were clearing up a little bit...ad then BAM, 3 more this morning. I look like a monster.. but itll be worth it! ah

I thought I looked like I had chicken pox!:haha:

Hello everyone. Well i found opks a pain in the arse with the lines. so bought clear blue smileys faces this month as have no idea when im ovulating. i got a smiley face day 9! so maybe where i was going wrong as generally a 28day cycle was expecting day 14!! now 10 days later.....

Hello everyone. Well i found opks a pain in the arse with the lines. so bought clear blue smileys faces this month as have no idea when im ovulating. i got a smiley face day 9! so maybe where i was going wrong as generally a 28day cycle was expecting day 14!! now 10 days later.....

Good luck and babydust to you. Keep us updated! I personally cant afford smileys I use way too many opks so I buy the cheapies and those work great on me. There is no guessing for me because my surges are strong enough to make the test line on the opk a lot darker than the control.

I'm going cbfm for the cycle after next (has to ship here) unfortunately none of the cheaper strip sellers ship to down under. $1.70 a test :( but if it works its money well spent.

I'm here!! I'm new on here so I don't have anyone and it seems every person I know is preg or has a baby its so discouraging :(

future_momma +++++++++++++++++++++++

really? thats great!! have tried with the lines but can't seem to tell bugger all. dont feel different yet :-( and have since been told of another pregnant friend!! seems to be everyone but me x

I'm here!! I'm new on here so I don't have anyone and it seems every person I know is preg or has a baby its so discouraging :(

hey im alone too, we can be pals. i know what u mean thought. seems to be a epidemic when its something u want badly. everyone but us !!

According to FF I should O tomorrow or the next day. So far we have dtd the 11th, 13th 14th and 15th and plan on bding the today, tomorrow and the 2 days after that. Then Im back in the TWW. :)

:dust: to everyone this cycle!

Speakin of ovulating, just checked cm and have ewcm! :happydance: Time to get baby makin!

Would it be appropriate to cry during your tww? I could today, I just pray I am this month.... I can test the 25th

Would it be appropriate to cry during your tww? I could today, I just pray I am this month.... I can test the 25th

I am not a crier but every time Af comes I can feel my heart breaking. TTC can be so tough but i just remember that when I finally get to hold my lo, itll all be worth it. Good luck to you :hugs:

Me neither, I never cry, ever.... Not during movies, not at funerals, not when I get hurt, but this is really getting me! I just keep feeling like I'll know when I'm prego. Although its only been a couple days past ovulation... I don't feel different. Perhaps God will give me a little miracle this month though!

I "feel" like Im pregnant every month ha. I think Nikki got her bfp only 9dpo. Hold in there (not like you have a choice ;) ) We are all here for support! My db doesnt understand anything about how I feel but I know the ladies on here do! :)

shes right.. i did get it at 9 dpo.. i was amazed and to be honest.. i felt different.. my boobs were sore but not like sore you get when period is coming, it was more intense.. U should just POAS! :) the last person i said to try at 8 dpo, get her BFP.. it was light but it was there!

Nikki Im ovulating today I think! Im having little cramps and Ewcm! Still holdin out for Bump buddies!! I told db that we had to bd tonight so I could be your buddy :haha:

YOU HAVE TO GET PREGO!!! U better do it even when u dont feel like it!! haha... Seriously I was talking to nipsnnibbles about this..the one day i just didnt feel like doing it and shes like.. U BETTER DO IT!! NOW!! and im like.. ok, and we did and I swear that was the night we conceived!

YOU HAVE TO GET PREGO!!! U better do it even when u dont feel like it!! haha... Seriously I was talking to nipsnnibbles about this..the one day i just didnt feel like doing it and shes like.. U BETTER DO IT!! NOW!! and im like.. ok, and we did and I swear that was the night we conceived!

Haha I just sent db a text saying "nikki says we have to bd so that means we gotta" Maybe thats the trick! Someone has to force you to bd;) ha

Make it count misscie! Oh, and have fun, no point bd unless its fun imo

Bought my first OPK, the line is BARELY there and I'm having EWCM. When should I test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->