I need a TTC friend :*(

Yes for sure littlemiss suck it up! :) I tell my dh just go haha. I may take one soon I'm only 5 dpo now.
Say a prayer! I wanna be bump buddies :(

Nikki, did u take a regular pregnancy test? Maybe at 9dpo I'll test...

I'm going cbfm for the cycle after next (has to ship here) unfortunately none of the cheaper strip sellers ship to down under. $1.70 a test :( but if it works its money well spent.

I am using that monitor as well! I got my ovulation day 19, my cycles are 33-35 days

My cycle is about the same length. How many strips does it ask you for a month?

I used internet cheapies wondfo which measure 20 miu i beleive... I took a frer and got a clear positive...two days later took another frer and it was dark dark...took a digi and it said prego too at like 12 dpo

My cycle is about the same length. How many strips does it ask you for a month?

I think it started asking me to test at like day ten maybe... And I'm on 24 still asking, but the next month it shouldn't ask so often once it adjust to your cycle

I used internet cheapies wondfo which measure 20 miu i beleive... I took a frer and got a clear positive...two days later took another frer and it was dark dark...took a digi and it said prego too at like 12 dpo

What's a frer?

First response early response... Can test 5 days before missed period :). Their expensive tho but not as much as digis

I got ya, I have a couple of those... I just get nervous bc they always say negative :( plus I don't wanna take it too early. My cycle is 33-35 days, what is yours like?

26-28... The one i conceived on was def a 26'er!

So it probably would not show up for me b/c my cycle is 9 days longer than yours! I suppose I can "patiently" wait until next week. Our one year anniversary is on the 28th that would be the best gift!!

GOOD MORNING LADIES
i had my first prenatal appt yesterday and everything is AMAZING ...suprised the doctors and nurses when i knew all about charting and bbt, cm ,cp , opks and everything!!! i didnt get my U/S tho, so based on my LMP my due dates 12-31-12 BUUUUT i had a 42 day cycle so i know thats NOT right!! the U/S will clear that up, i know when i ovulated bc i was using opks...so ill stick with my proper dd of 1-12-13..

goood luck to all you ladies fx'd for ur :bfp:

GOOD MORNING LADIES
i had my first prenatal appt yesterday and everything is AMAZING ...suprised the doctors and nurses when i knew all about charting and bbt, cm ,cp , opks and everything!!! i didnt get my U/S tho, so based on my LMP my due dates 12-31-12 BUUUUT i had a 42 day cycle so i know thats NOT right!! the U/S will clear that up, i know when i ovulated bc i was using opks...so ill stick with my proper dd of 1-12-13..

goood luck to all you ladies fx'd for ur :bfp:

Maybe your baby will hold out for 2 more days! My birthday is Janurary 14th ;)

My u/s today barely showed a sac bigger than the tip of my little finger! I go again in a week.. She said its way too early too see anything anyway

So maybe you did ovulate on the latter of the 2 days and just tested +ve sooner?
Fingers crossed for you!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join in? I'm 29 and we recently decided to TTC our first baby. We got married went on our honeymoon and I came off birth control (Cerazette) on the last day of our trip. I've had no withdrawal bleed so I'm kinda in limbo at the moment. I'm not sure that I've ovulated. I'm just waiting (anxiously) for AF to arrive so that i can start a proper cylce. I've bought OPKs and I'm ready to go!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wishing you all lots of :dust::dust::dust:

nikki dont stress its really early to see anything at all so its good that there was something there to see i was at 5 weeks when i had my m/c and there was no sac at all and they were telling me during my u/s that its normal to not see a sac until 6wks i know with my son we saw the sac at 5 weeks but every pregnancy is different nothing to stress this early just relax as much as you can and your next u/s im sure you will feel alot better : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->