I need a TTC friend :*(

Is that a good thing? The size? I'm hoping you got a sticky bean

She said its normal not to see anything at all at 4 weeks so hopefully its ok.. Ill be on pins n needles all week til i find out!

I do beleive now maybe i did ovulate regularly and it was a crazy early bfp... My levels the day after my bfp were 39?.i got bloodwork today..go again sat n monday to check levels...

My u/s today barely showed a sac bigger than the tip of my little finger! I go again in a week.. She said its way too early too see anything anyway

I am so surprised they even did an U/S! You can not really see anything until like 7 weeks or more. The U/S ladies where I work say they will not do one until at least 8 weeks usually.
Good luck! I am sure everything will be fine :)

Yea i know! Crazy early....us also showed i have a tipped uterus and tons of cysts on my left ovary... Boy o boy.. Also got my prenatal prescription..their huge!

gross! I have been taking gummy prenatal vitamins. My gyno told me they work just as well :) NOt that I am prego, but gives you aboost of folic acid!

At one time I had an ovaraian cyst, but that was like 2 yrs ago... Did they say that it will compromise you getting pregnant? I did not even ask

She said she dsnt beleive i ovulated from that side but iswore thats the side i implanted tho...who knows.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join in? I'm 29 and we recently decided to TTC our first baby. We got married went on our honeymoon and I came off birth control (Cerazette) on the last day of our trip. I've had no withdrawal bleed so I'm kinda in limbo at the moment. I'm not sure that I've ovulated. I'm just waiting (anxiously) for AF to arrive so that i can start a proper cylce. I've bought OPKs and I'm ready to go!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wishing you all lots of :dust::dust::dust:

welcome and you should bbt also so you can learn everything about your cycles.

Gobs of creamy cm at work .....wierd. I can't believe that my cycle has been this long (CD 64).....looks like its going to be a lot longer dang it! Still the other symptoms like breaking out. But my temps are still pre o. Looks like I am going to have a majorly late O. The longest I have O'd was last cycle and that was CD 33. Usually I O late teens early twentys with a 18 day luteal phase. Dang, this really BLOWS! :brat::hissy:](*,)

Gobs of creamy cm at work .....wierd. I can't believe that my cycle has been this long (CD 64).....looks like its going to be a lot longer dang it! Still the other symptoms like breaking out. But my temps are still pre o. Looks like I am going to have a majorly late O. The longest I have O'd was last cycle and that was CD 33. Usually I O late teens early twentys with a 18 day luteal phase. Dang, this really BLOWS! :brat::hissy:](*,)

Boo! hopefully it will happen soon

Has anyone else noticed that their discharge has a strong scent around O time? Or is that just me?

I never noticed with me. I tend to notice it when it gets closer to and on af.

So, I managed to persuade my gp to do a hormones level check, but he will only take one sample to check everything. When in my cycle its best to have it? My concerns are low progesterone, which should be checked after o, and high fsh which should be tested early cycle. What's my best course of action? Over a year until I can get him to look into this properly. Apparently he disagrees with all the 1 year of trying guidelines.

I have an OPK question for you guys. This is my first cycle taking them and I've taken them the last 3 days and the liners are definitley getting darker but no where NEAR the reference line. According to FF I'm supposed to O today and when I went to the bathroom (didn't even go #2) I had a TON of sticky EWCM come out. Like a glob of it (sooo gross! It almost looked like semen from the amount of it) ha.

My question is, could I be about to ovulate and my body just doesn't produce enough of a surge to give a full positive on the test? Or should I just keep bding every night until it starts getting lighter again?

misscie, just listen to your body! if i were you, i would do it tonight, tomorrow sunday and monday :) and tuesday for extra good luck! This happened to me..my chart was off but i did the deed when my body told me she was ready! I def did not bed on the day it said I was too ovulate! or the day after. nothing..

Mine only got dark two days a month... But I would say what nikki said :) I'm still waiting to test, but a bfn makes me more sad than af so I'm waiting...

Ya db and I always dtd a lot, no matter what cd it is. So I got lucky there. Ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"