I need a TTC friend :*(

I just dont know! My boobs are sore which i heard is ovul symptoms too but they just started like an hour ago, were going to dtd tonight, but maybe i did ovulate today hmmm

No i havent charted yet... Well not that u need to know lol but i just got ovul pains, a sharp one, and then we just dtd hahaha... So either way, my bases are covered... I think next month if this isnt it im gojng to start temping, i already have a digi thermometer... Is there a site i can go on to start charting!? And ive never done the opk strips...are they expensive?

Go to fertilityfriend.com you can track your temps there! And I got cbfm sticks for 30 bucks? Its digital and you get 20 sticks.

I keep trying to figure out what twinges feel like? I just cant seem to figure it out! And the only time I have spotting is the day before AF.

No i havent charted yet... Well not that u need to know lol but i just got ovul pains, a sharp one, and then we just dtd hahaha... So either way, my bases are covered... I think next month if this isnt it im gojng to start temping, i already have a digi thermometer... Is there a site i can go on to start charting!? And ive never done the opk strips...are they expensive?

You can buy HPT and OPK strips on amazon for suppperr cheap. I bought 50 HPT for 15 dollars.

I haven't had ovulation bleeding before, I just get ovarian pain. I still have weeks to wait til I O....

Yes use fertilityfriend.com to chart, then you can put your link into your sig like I have and we can all look at your chart LOL

I think light bleeding/spotting is considered a strong O (or so i have read here and there) the blood comes from the follicle rupturing. I have had this only once and it was last year.

Off topic: I am so frustrated right now! The cycle before last was annovulatory and long so no egg for 3 months. Last cycle I finally O'd on CD 33. I Never take that long to O. If you check out my charts you can see that. And now today is CD 20 and my LH tests are WAY negative. Not even close. So it looks like its going to be yet another late ovulation. I get annoyed with that because I also have long LPs so then my cycles are long because of that combo. I just want this to hurry up.

Question: I have been on vitex for 6 months and metformin for 2. Should I just quit the vitex? It obviously isnt working. I tried this for a year a couple years back and it did nothing....

Ok so no more bleeding so yay for that! :) today is supposed 1dpo, but my boobs are very sore and tingly in nipple still..i wonder if that sticks around! Well heres to hoping and crossing fingers for my bfp lol...its insane i keep thinking of how i would tell our mothers if we were and im shooting for mothers day lol...i know, im crazy!

I think light bleeding/spotting is considered a strong O (or so i have read here and there) the blood comes from the follicle rupturing. I have had this only once and it was last year.

Off topic: I am so frustrated right now! The cycle before last was annovulatory and long so no egg for 3 months. Last cycle I finally O'd on CD 33. I Never take that long to O. If you check out my charts you can see that. And now today is CD 20 and my LH tests are WAY negative. Not even close. So it looks like its going to be yet another late ovulation. I get annoyed with that because I also have long LPs so then my cycles are long because of that combo. I just want this to hurry up.

Question: I have been on vitex for 6 months and metformin for 2. Should I just quit the vitex? It obviously isnt working. I tried this for a year a couple years back and it did nothing....

That sticks your cycles are so long :( patience is key....relax, keep urself busy, i know its hard! Good luck!

Pretty sure the :witch: got me today :( 5 days early! Back to CD1 for me on Cycle#8

Awahh little I'm soo sorry :( don't give up hope! Might it be implantation?

Df and I are Dtd a lot but idk what Cd I'm on or anything. This is frustrating! !!

I know I am on CD6 and am feeling quite depressed about it all actually! If I have another 44 day cycle I think I will go insane. It feels like I have such a long wait just to O

The fertilaid doesn't seem to be working for me.. I just ordered fertibella. I hope it works! Ive read a lot of ppl who didn't have success with fertilaid had success with fertibellla. Ugh!

I thought it might be IB last night too because of the coloring but I'm not sure how much there's supposed to be with that, from what I read, its not a lot? Plus I'm having insane cramping? Last night it started out spotting and then this morning it went through my panties. No clots or anything (probably tmi) but I don't know :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->