I need a TTC friend :*(

Theres never tmi here lol, we have to tell everything or well never know ourselves! Has the bleeding progressed? Heavier!?

I dont know how it would be to not kno where im at in my cycle, or have long cycles :( i feel so bad! Thats such a long wait! A few years back i used to get two full blown periods a month and my gyno told me i had a lazy ovary, wtf is that?! Anyway, once sugar was under control it returned to normal...

The fertilaid doesn't seem to be working for me.. I just ordered fertibella. I hope it works! Ive read a lot of ppl who didn't have success with fertilaid had success with fertibellla. Ugh!

If u dot mid me asking, are these supposed to regulate your cycles? Sorry im an idiot when it comes to taking supplements...im only on prenatal gummies lol

Theres never tmi here lol, we have to tell everything or well never know ourselves! Has the bleeding progressed? Heavier!?

I dont know how it would be to not kno where im at in my cycle, or have long cycles :( i feel so bad! Thats such a long wait! A few years back i used to get two full blown periods a month and my gyno told me i had a lazy ovary, wtf is that?! Anyway, once sugar was under control it returned to normal...

I have no clue haha. My cramps were so bad I laid in bed and went back to sleep and just woke up:haha:

They're gone now though, which is also abnormal for my period.

I read in a couple places that people who had experienced chemicals often had a period a few days sooner than they normally do. Since I had one in March and this is my first one since then I'm assuming that that is it :(

Icic, onyour ticker thingy it says todays your first day for period...hmm... Maybe it is :( but crossing fingers for u that its not!

Icic, onyour ticker thingy it says todays your first day for period...hmm... Maybe it is :( but crossing fingers for u that its not!
ya I updated it ha. Theres always next cycle. Since I did have my chemical this month, I was doubtful it'd happen this month.

Awee poo... Well good luck for next month, ill prob be with u lol...

I should O about the 17th so maybe I'll get a great Mother's day present in May!

This AF is so odd! It's filled out one tampon, and just the very tip of other, (it's seemed to slow down to just spotting again) plus I'm having A LOT of CM with it. Any ideas?

The fertilaid doesn't seem to be working for me.. I just ordered fertibella. I hope it works! Ive read a lot of ppl who didn't have success with fertilaid had success with fertibellla. Ugh!

not to bring you down but last year I tried all 4 months of fertibella and it did nothing. :nope:

Looks like we've been trying for about the same amount of time. I'd love to be a friend. We can use as much support as we can. It's a hard and lonely road.

im on CD 62 and no AF :( this sucks!

For me on my annovulatory cycles if i get to CD 40 without ovulation I start drinking like 3-5 cups of parsley tea with 1-3 cups of red raspberry leaf tea a day and it takes me 1-3 days and AF will come. Its nice actually, but you have to make sure you are not pregnant because if you are it can cause MC. I read it doesnt work for everyone but it works for me. Sorry you have a long cycle I know how you feel. :hugs:

OK here is some definitions -
CBFM = clear blue fertility monitor
AF = aunt flow = period
DTD = doing the deed = sex
BD = baby dance = sex
ODD i think just means odd! As in, odd that hubbie wants to DTD (sarcasm in that content I believe LOL)
BFP = big fat positive for a pregnancy test
BFN = big fat negative
HPT = home pregnancy test
CD = cycle day (CD1 = first day of your period)

thanks so much i woldnt have clue what they would have meant:dohh: i understand alot better what ye are saying now
thanks a mil !!1:happydance:

Hey everyone this is my story so far iam married, iam ttc my 1st baby, i have been ttc 2yrs 10months, i have been to fertility doc they iam very mild pcos my cd are 28-35 days bit longer than normal and i dont o every month. My tubes arnt blocked so thats good i have no cysts, my husband has low motiliy so we were told IUI might help so i was put on puergon injections (not sure i spelt that right).First month my dose was to high i over stimulated i made 5 leading folicules so was cancelled! second month my dose was reduced but stil over stimulated 3 leading folicules and hormones to high was cancelled again! Third months my boby didnt respond at all cancelled again! Forth month i made one leading folicule 16mm and hormones i was told was good so we went ahead with IUI but unforuntly it was unsuccessful so now we were told IUI wont work for us so its IVF here we come!! But iam really scared about it we have to go to an intro day did any1 else go for that and what were they told in it??? whats the stages you have to go through??And was anyone successful there first time??
Thanks in advance

Hey everyone this is my story so far iam married, iam ttc my 1st baby, i have been ttc 2yrs 10months, i have been to fertility doc they iam very mild pcos my cd are 28-35 days bit longer than normal and i dont o every month. My tubes arnt blocked so thats good i have no cysts, my husband has low motiliy so we were told IUI might help so i was put on puergon injections (not sure i spelt that right).First month my dose was to high i over stimulated i made 5 leading folicules so was cancelled! second month my dose was reduced but stil over stimulated 3 leading folicules and hormones to high was cancelled again! Third months my boby didnt respond at all cancelled again! Forth month i made one leading folicule 16mm and hormones i was told was good so we went ahead with IUI but unforuntly it was unsuccessful so now we were told IUI wont work for us so its IVF here we come!! But iam really scared about it we have to go to an intro day did any1 else go for that and what were they told in it??? whats the stages you have to go through??And was anyone successful there first time??
Thanks in advance

We were told IUI is our best chance as well. However we have taken a brief break from the RE. I didn't care for him and I am trying to find another in our area. I also have mild PCOS, As far as IUI it doesn't always work the first time, and even IVF usually takes around 3 times. I wish you good luck though!

I don't know how to add anyone so feel free!
In may it will be our one year wedding anniversary <3 we have been together much longer than that, friends since I was 17...
So I'd never wanted kids up until we began dating.( He's 31 & I'm 28) I've been trying for 8 mos hut t feels like 3 yrs... Hoping for some high peaks real soon on the cbfm

Ps all beginners I'd suggest don't even tell anyone you're tying! Makes it that much worse when it don't happen quickly :(

Yaa i made the mistake of letting his fam know we are trying lol, now i feeli need to live up to it..grrr

So..I had my period right? And now every other day I'm spotting. I had my period for a week! It stopped then spotting then stoppednnow spotting again! But this time cramps too. Wtf? Is it because I stopped bcp? Ive stopped it before and its never done this! Could it be the fertilaid? I'm soo confused! My boons hurt too. Ive done ovulation test every day and they've been negative! What gives?!

I have gone off bc several times and it was different every time! One time I went off and didnt get an AF for 3-4 months. This time, my cycle went straight to its normal 34 days for the first 8 cycles, then decided on a 44 day cycle, grrrrrr

Long cycles suck! I just wanna know what gives?! Cos when will the bleeding stop? When do I bd? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->