I need a TTC friend :*(

how many days are your cycles?! My ovulation days are anywhere from day 15-22. Just keep testing! Usually you will wanna do it the day of ovulation. When did you stop your BC pills?

I stopped my bcp about a week ago?! When should I be testing? I usually do it the second pee pee. Of the day. Is this okay?!

Update: I am a person who gets hormonal headaches. I was looking at my past charts and noticed when i get headaches they are a sign of O coming or AF. My opk still says neg but about a half hour ago I developed a bad headache. So I think O will be here in a about a week or so maybe. Taking this as a good sign.

Where is everyone at in their cycles?

I stopped my bcp about a week ago?! When should I be testing? I usually do it the second pee pee. Of the day. Is this okay?!

If its HCG test FMU is best. If it is LH anytime is fine. I found I tend to start my LH surges in the evenings so I OPK test in the evenings. I dont know when you should start testing since you did just come off bcp a week ago.

I am on CD8 today, so nothing exciting to report at all

I would just BD every other day, no matter about the spotting!

ohhhh so let's stalk Nikki, she is in the TWW!!

Yea...its all in my head but i had minor cramps this morning...culda been gas tho lol....

Im insane though...i keep googling i didnt know i waspregnant for these ppl who had heavy bleeding their whole pregnancy ...its goofy but its interesting!

I haven't looked that up, dont think I need anything else to google, I do enough as it is! Last cycle, I had some kind of stomach bug from about 10dpo, and it has only just finally gone in the last few days, so of course I thought my diarrhea was a pregnany symptom *sigh* So I was googling that for days LOL

Yay for nikki! Symptom spot time!!! Lol

I know when to do hcg tests Lol always fmu! I just meant opk. Today is my 5th day of soy...hopefully I O within a week? I pray I do. Ive never done it on my own.

I'm new to this site... so i would love some ttc friends as well... any time you want to talk or any questions... i'll help with what i want... i have ovarian cysts and i really hope to be pregnant pretty soon... I'm going through so much and i dont have anyone to talk to about this... so i'm here and i hope to hear from some of you soon

Hi drimy

I think it is common on this site that we all need someone to talk to. Me because we are not telling anyone we are TTC, so I cannot talk to anyone about it. Of course I can talk to my OH, but it is not the same as talking to another woman about it. If my OH knew how much I think about TTC every hour of the day, I think he would call me crazy LOL

Yes, i know exactly what your talking about... I just go all day at work thinking about the same thing over and over again... I'm just so stressed since my sister also had ovarian cysts and it took her 6yrs to conceive, but i know every women is diff and i have less cysts than she does... but i'm just trying to stay positive and hope to soon get that positive preg test

How long have you been TTC and when did you find out you had cysts? I have had no tests done at all, and my cycles were pretty regular til last cycle, and I have no reason to think there might be a problem, but I always wonder if there is a problem of some sort. I hate it. I wish I could get all the tests done right now just to check all is well LOL

How long have you been TTC and when did you find out you had cysts? I have had no tests done at all, and my cycles were pretty regular til last cycle, and I have no reason to think there might be a problem, but I always wonder if there is a problem of some sort. I hate it. I wish I could get all the tests done right now just to check all is well LOL

I'm in the same boat, but after my chemical, atleast I know that I can get pregnant, which is a good sign :)

Yea...its all in my head but i had minor cramps this morning...culda been gas tho lol....

Im insane though...i keep googling i didnt know i waspregnant for these ppl who had heavy bleeding their whole pregnancy ...its goofy but its interesting!

That'll never happen to me, I test like every other day :haha:

Same. I have pcos and been pregnant 3times. Just had m/C's. So atleast I know I CAN get pregnant. Just needto sustain it. And agreed I test every day! I could never be pregnant and not know it. Lol!!

Sooo my tummy cramps are cuz i have a stupid tummy flu, everything i eat comes right out of me :( sorry tmi.... Hubby n i r putting an offer on a house today so wish us luck! Lol

Soo sorry to hear about your yummy flu! Good luck on the house!!!!!

I need advice lol.i think i timed ovulation wrong ugh...is it the first day of spotting is day 1 or first day of full flow? I spotted two full days before af fully came...is it possible i may be5 dpo and not just 3?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->