I need a TTC friend :*(

littlemisscie, definitely just BD, you may not get a positive OPK or you might even miss the surge, so if your cm tells you ovulation is going to happen soon, get BDing! LOL

Db didn't get home till 1130 and I was completely passed out by then. We bded the 13 14 15 and 17 and will for sure tonight! I'll also take another opk when I get home. I hope we didn't miss the eggy. Im still having a lot of cm (keep thinking Af is here by the feeling of it) so I hope I didn't miss it. My guess is I'll O tomorrow or Sunday! Keeping the fingers crossed!!

I broke down and tested this am 8dpo bfn! Of course, now I'm super bummed... I have no symptoms, sore throat the past two ams but sure its allergies

I broke down and tested this am 8dpo bfn! Of course, now I'm super bummed... I have no symptoms, sore throat the past two ams but sure its allergies

I've been feelin bummed out too thinking we missed the eggy last night. We shall see. :hugs: It's still early in your cycle!!

I feel the same way... Bc the day I actually ovulated we didn't bd until 12am :(
But we did it about the Same amt as you... Let's pray real hard!! Baby dust for us both then we can be bump buddies :)
I think we've been trying the same... You're at month ten right? Or did u just start?

I've been off bc since October. I was on the depo so I don't think I was ovulating until march (when I had lost lo) even though I had regular periods. But that's why I decided to take Opks this cycle, to make sure that I was ovulating.

How old are you?

I am 28, been off of b.c since August of last year. I began ovulating right away... DH has been tested and is fine, and my HSG on April 30th was good. Usually after HSG's there are lots of BFP's Soooo.... idk what it could be, unless it is just "not time." Which I am tired of hearing!!
[This will be my first TTC since my HSg]

I hope it works! Neither db or I have been tested but since he's more ntnp, I dont want to push the issue. He didn't know that people tried to get preg ha. He thought all babies were accident, so all this is kinda weird to him

I hope it works! Neither db or I have been tested but since he's more ntnp, I dont want to push the issue. He didn't know that people tried to get preg ha. He thought all babies were accident, so all this is kinda weird to him

That is so funny. How old are you?
My husband two days ago said "are we pregnant yet"? I was like don't you think you'd be the first to know?
him: " NO babybump girls would be"
Haha... He wants a baby just as bad as I do, he is going to be such a great dad! I am just so ready!

My story :

DB is 23 and I'm 21. We've been together since October but have been best friends for years now and grew up 2 houses down from eachother (I didn't know he even exsisted). Fast forward several years and he's dating (soon to be married to) my ex's sister. Fast forward a few more years and he's best friends with my ex husband and I'm friends with his wife and their new born son is now my god son. Come forward to present day and you get our Jerry Springer relationship :haha:

Our ds is 3 now and after missing a depo shot back in October, we figured we'd give it ago on having another baby, not knowing how long it would take. Since then, we've bought a house and have gotten a 11 week old border collie to befriend our year old border collie mix.

The more and more we settle down, the more we want a baby to complete our little family. This will be his second and my one and only ( or that's the plan!) As for marriage, we've both decided that we're in no rush. We've both been married and divorced and it just doesn't seem to be something we "need" in order to have a child. We're happy and that's all that matters to us.

Until I found this site, I was really down on myself. I thought there had to be something wrong with me since I was a healthy 21 year old having a hard time becoming pregnant. This site has been a god send to me and I really love the support. I hope you all get your BFP soon and maybe some of us can even be bump buddies :)

:dust:

I just went back to the first page to see all the girls and read this. It is funny our relationships are similar, although my hunny insisted we get married before we ttc :) so I said sure. but he and I both (sadly) were married before!
If youre happy who cares how you got that way?!

That is so funny. How old are you?
My husband two days ago said "are we pregnant yet"? I was like don't you think you'd be the first to know?
him: " NO babybump girls would be"
Haha... He wants a baby just as bad as I do, he is going to be such a great dad! I am just so ready!

Db wants one too but he's more of a "it'll happen at the right time" believer. I'm only 21, db is 24 and Ss is 3. This will be my only child so I know when I get my bfp I'll want time to slow way down :)

Yea, my hubby is 31 (32 this yr) time so flies!! o kids in our lives other than our boxer... She is way bigger now @ 6mos old, but I love that pic of her so I refuse to change it.
Our one yr anniversary is coming up May 28th, so I keep praying we will get our BFP that day!!

Yea, my hubby is 31 (32 this yr) time so flies!! o kids in our lives other than our boxer... She is way bigger now @ 6mos old, but I love that pic of her so I refuse to change it.
Our one yr anniversary is coming up May 28th, so I keep praying we will get our BFP that day!!

We have 2 border collies. Ones a year old and ones 3 months. They're my little babies ha

If I conceive during this cycle my due date will be Ss 4th birthday! How exciting would that be :)

Im looking for a TTC friend to talk to. I have PCSO im not coping very well with it and been trying to conceive nearly 6 months now.

Today's OPK is just the same as yesterdays. These are supposed to predict your 2 most fertile days, so maybe mine were yesterday and today? I don't know. I'll bd when Db gets home and hope we didn't miss it. If I did O last night or earlier today, well just hope that the :spermy: from the 17th got it.

Since they last up to 5ish days I hope it they did for us both!

My app on my phone says 28th usually I start around the 23rd every month, so sometime around then.when I was taking bc they were exact now they are 33-35 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->