I need a TTC friend :*(

can you spot from ovulation? i dont know what is going on when i wipe there is pink on the tp i never spot halfway through my cycle im only cd11 and havent had a positive opk yet im confused lol

can you spot from ovulation? i dont know what is going on when i wipe there is pink on the tp i never spot halfway through my cycle im only cd11 and havent had a positive opk yet im confused lol

You can definitely spot from ovulation :)

OMG I dunno what to say. Check this out: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...id10|htmlws-main-bb|dl2|sec1_lnk3&pLid=162442 What do you think?

OMG I dunno what to say. Check this out: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...id10|htmlws-main-bb|dl2|sec1_lnk3&pLid=162442 What do you think?

a girl i went to high school with had a still born baby and she took pics of him and everyone in her family holding him it was beautiful kind of like a wake if it helps them heal i dont think there is a problem if people dont want to see it unfriend her.

ok so bleeding is not getting red like af but its pink and it isn't stopping but my temp shot up this morning not like it drops like with af im so confused we were supposed to start bding tonight im supposed to o in a few days

I actually had a mid cycle Af last month. I had one like on the 2nd then another on the 17th and I've always been regular. Maybe it was like that?

i am starting to think that i o'ed while still on my period i had a lot of ewcm while i was still bleeding and i never have any cm while im on my period so i am taking it i am cd1 now this is total boo this cycle went so slow and now i have to start all over : (

i am starting to think that i o'ed while still on my period i had a lot of ewcm while i was still bleeding and i never have any cm while im on my period so i am taking it i am cd1 now this is total boo this cycle went so slow and now i have to start all over : (

Blak :( I'm sorry. Is that possible?

i have no idea lol i have always had completely normal cycles i dont know what to think of it especially my temp i have been temping for 4 months now and i always get a temp plummet when i start my period this is all so weird im gonna wait and see if it turns into an actual period before i change everything over to cd1 right now its still just pink and no cramps or anything..it kinda explains why the headaches and sore bb's never went away after i started if i was just gonna start again gggrrr

But you don't think you've ovulated yet? Could you be pregnant? Have you tested?

Tabs i dont think this is AF, not when your temp has just risen. It is more likely to be ovulation spotting. Just get BDing, just in case :)

thats what i thought when it started last night but its getting darker now still not as heavy as usual when i get af but its getting redder. its a little more than spotting now not a full flow but more than spotting. my hubby was trying to make me feel better and even offered to stop and get me some pads on his way home from work and that is a big statement he has never ever offered but definitely refused on many occasions to buy me pads lol I did test when i did an opk this morning both opk and hpt strips were negative my temps are normaly super low and when i get af they go super super low like 96.1 low so i dont understand the temp shooting up like that and i did it at my normal time nothing to interfere with the temp.

hi do you still need a ttc buddy.
i've been trying 2 years, i'm 23 my hubby is 22.

I hope it works! Neither db or I have been tested but since he's more ntnp, I dont want to push the issue. He didn't know that people tried to get preg ha. He thought all babies were accident, so all this is kinda weird to him

That is so funny. How old are you?
My husband two days ago said "are we pregnant yet"? I was like don't you think you'd be the first to know?
him: " NO babybump girls would be"
Haha... He wants a baby just as bad as I do, he is going to be such a great dad! I am just so ready!

Db wants one too but he's more of a "it'll happen at the right time" believer. I'm only 21, db is 24 and Ss is 3. This will be my only child so I know when I get my bfp I'll want time to slow way down :)

I'm so ready to test!!!but I'm trying to wait till at least 5 days before my period is suppose to start

Welcome littlesteph. I'm 25 and h2b is 23, we've been trying for about a year, Dr refuses to look into it until its been at least 2 years.

Hopefully you get some good ideas from here that will help, I know I did.

CD 67.... :bfn: with dollar tree test. Boo! I had a dream last night I would get a :bfp: and was disappointed today :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->