I need a TTC friend :*(

somedays i dont get nausous othr days i cant move bc of it...same with the boobs some days i wanna beat my fiance if he even LOOKS at them other days they dont hurt at all.....how ar eu feeling other than no nausea
Yes i will most likely be having a c section but im not upset about it! :). Its crazy this morning i didnt wake up sick...hmmmm...odd
[/QUOT

well yesterday i had no nausea whatso ever and then today BAM didnt wat to get out of bed... i have the stupid runs too so bad :( sorry tmi but its like debilitating, cant even go anywhere.. i think its all the veggies ive been eating on top of the prescription pre natals so... maybe im getting too many vitamins??? is that even possible? lol.... i just want to eat all day though! boobs are always sore, and HUGE.. tiredness but thats all... hormones have settled down a bit !

Alright ladies I'm confused. Bd with db and had some spotting in with the semen and he has blood on him. I woke up this morning expecting full flow and not even a spot. When I wiped or in my panties. Idk what to think?

im hoping its implantation and not AF!!! xxxxx any cramps, moody??, af symptoms?

Cramping on and off for awhile now. But it seems like more then ib but I'm not sure. I've had sore boobs too but I don't know :( I'm so confused!!! Ha

feeling cramping and like a tightness in the uterus area and still getting positive opk's so im taking it as o pain im just so glad to be o'ing finally after so much af lol

i dont know if its possible toget too many vitamins but get some fiber in you!! realllly helps with the runs :) ...im opposite i have constipation and IT SUCKS..i get cramps sooo bad....
im sooo glad your doin ok nikki, seriously....
have you been gettin lots of rest
somedays i dont get nausous othr days i cant move bc of it...same with the boobs some days i wanna beat my fiance if he even LOOKS at them other days they dont hurt at all.....how ar eu feeling other than no nausea
Yes i will most likely be having a c section but im not upset about it! :). Its crazy this morning i didnt wake up sick...hmmmm...odd
[/QUOT

well yesterday i had no nausea whatso ever and then today BAM didnt wat to get out of bed... i have the stupid runs too so bad :( sorry tmi but its like debilitating, cant even go anywhere.. i think its all the veggies ive been eating on top of the prescription pre natals so... maybe im getting too many vitamins??? is that even possible? lol.... i just want to eat all day though! boobs are always sore, and HUGE.. tiredness but thats all... hormones have settled down a bit !

Yeaaa lots of rest this weekend....i habe an ekg today to measure how y hearts doing... But i feel so sick lol i just keep laying in bed :(

Yayyyyyy bump buddddddies!!!!! Sooo excited and happy for u...so how far do u think u r? 4w1 d???

I just want to cry right now. It is CD 82 and I finally had a seacond surge CD 76 and I thought this was it to ovulate then it failed to happen again. I have never had a cycle this long! I am so frustrated and upset I want this cycle to be over!

I'm now sick or feeling sick alot I'm still getting spotting after sex but only when I wiped and it's pink (sorry about tmi)
My first appointment is on the 14th I'm praying I hear the heart beat and who knows when I'll get a scan.... So how has ur preganacy treating u? And I'm really sorry u got such a stupid email last week

awee im sure everything is fine hun.. I am sick from when i wake up until noon no matter what i do or eat... there was one day where i didnt feel anything and freaked out!.. heard the heartbeat as well.. so excited for that! Boobs are super sensitive and sore... still cant beleive something is growing inside of me :) I prob wont get another ultrasound until another like 3-4 weeks but im ok with that.. I think? lol

Just the wierdest thing. My OPKs have been almost constantly almost positives and I know I had couple positives on CD 76. I took a pink handled wondfo hpt and got a pencil thin pink line on it within 5 minutes. It didnt seem like the line was in the right spot though. Wish I didnt dump my pee. I took another one with another pee and no line. Wonder if it was an evap. I am thinking of investing in some frers now that I saw a tiny itty bitty line. I hate when I get my hopes up like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->