I need a TTC friend :*(

Just the wierdest thing. My OPKs have been almost constantly almost positives and I know I had couple positives on CD 76. I took a pink handled wondfo hpt and got a pencil thin pink line on it within 5 minutes. It didnt seem like the line was in the right spot though. Wish I didnt dump my pee. I took another one with another pee and no line. Wonder if it was an evap. I am thinking of investing in some frers now that I saw a tiny itty bitty line. I hate when I get my hopes up like this!

can u post a pic hun?

My camera keeps blurring and wont catch the damn thing! Been trying. Now that its old it is still there but so very thin and just seems like its closer to the thing that soaks up the urine. Im thinking its probably an evap. I can post all my opks though. But I try to get close enough to the hpt with my camera and it blurrs. Tried a farther away one and you couldnt see it. GRR.

These are the opks I have been taking. They look old but they were a lot darker in the time frame. Never had this happen before especially missing 2 periods like this. I wish I could post the hpt but cant get it to show up!

Attachments

• DSCF1381.jpg
    DSCF1381.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
wish i could send u some of my IC's as I wont be needing them! GO Get FRER's tongiht and do one in the AM

The 6th one down was the positive from cd 76 and the bottom is the one I took today with same urine as the hpt. Was almost positive.

so went to meijer and hpt were on sale so i now have 4 frer and still have the 4 dollar tree tests so hopefully i wont need so many lol ; ) if you have a meijer in your area our local one had digi's on sale for 6.99 for 2 in the box that is the cheapest i have ever seen them lol

i also have pcos and we tried for 3 years was put on metformin became really active lost 20 lbs and got pregnant when he returned from a deployment within a couple of months, if metformin isnt working have them switch you to chllomid it also helps with pcos. we are now trying for our 3rd. is your cycle coming every month? if so how long is it. i know for me its 36 days in which i ovulate 20-23 days. hoping it happens for you..

i also have pcos and we tried for 3 years was put on metformin became really active lost 20 lbs and got pregnant when he returned from a deployment within a couple of months, if metformin isnt working have them switch you to chllomid it also helps with pcos. we are now trying for our 3rd. is your cycle coming every month? if so how long is it. i know for me its 36 days in which i ovulate 20-23 days. hoping it happens for you..

My cycles are irregular they range from 30-45 days.

Got some frers. Took 1 but urine was diluted. Thought i saw a faint after 3 minutes then it went away a few minutes after. I will try fmu in the morning. If bfn i will wait couple more days.

Got some frers. Took 1 but urine was diluted. Thought i saw a faint after 3 minutes then it went away a few minutes after. I will try fmu in the morning. If bfn i will wait couple more days.

Good luck! So far this has been a good luck thread! :hugs:

Ended up not doing the sign like I said I would for DB. Did this instead...

I thought it turned out really cute :)

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpg
    IMG_1475.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 8
Tabs- wow, cheapest they are this side of the lake is $25 for 2!

On a related note, next time I need bits and boobs from the US I reckon I'm gonna try the free delivery to America, and persuade a nice friendly American to post them to me. Take tests out of the big boxes and utilize that damned space! I hate paying the $65 for a package that's 90% air! <\rant>

So, I am officially happy with my cbfm. I just (day 15, but it thinks it's 13 because I lied to it) got a PEAK fertility. The estrogen line is gone, and the LH line is clearly there. This lines up completely with my cm (started getting watery yesterday, and ewcm mid morning). My OPK however is still only half as dark as the control line.

Also, to get this good an OPK reading this early on in the cycle, just sheer AWESOME. I was kinda dubious trying soy (cd 2-5), thinking there's no way it could actually have an effect. I am glad to be proven wrong. My chart is looking pretty awesome too, with one rouge temp where I was on a bit of a bender the night before (will probably discard it depending on how things are looking in a couple of days).

Just waiting for h2b to get home so we can dtd, the excitement of knowing tht things seem to be getting better is SUCH a turn on! determined to become your bump buddy littlemisscie. (also, don't think I said it yet, congratulations)

i know what you mean after having back to back af's this month as soon as i stopped bleeding even before it was o time i was ready to bd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->