I need a TTC friend :*(

good luck future mama,please keep us posted :hugs:
Got some frers. Took 1 but urine was diluted. Thought i saw a faint after 3 minutes then it went away a few minutes after. I will try fmu in the morning. If bfn i will wait couple more days.

dollar store tests work , my :bfp: showed up INSTANTLY on the dollar store brand...is it say "baby" on them there single packs????good luck FXD
so went to meijer and hpt were on sale so i now have 4 frer and still have the 4 dollar tree tests so hopefully i wont need so many lol ; ) if you have a meijer in your area our local one had digi's on sale for 6.99 for 2 in the box that is the cheapest i have ever seen them lol

hey EXILIUS, whats bits and boobs???
Tabs- wow, cheapest they are this side of the lake is $25 for 2!

On a related note, next time I need bits and boobs from the US I reckon I'm gonna try the free delivery to America, and persuade a nice friendly American to post them to me. Take tests out of the big boxes and utilize that damned space! I hate paying the $65 for a package that's 90% air! <\rant>

I have been a member since September 19th 2010. And I only got 1 friend and shes already preggy. I used to have a live friend going through the same thing as me but she got preggy also in april last year and has since moved away. Does anyone want to be my friend for support for here on out? I try to talk to hubby but he just doesnt quite get it and I feel I need woman support. I feel so alone and a lot of the time its just so hard to keep going. :cry:

:kiss: here i am, just joined ttc can we hold hands.....?

Nips- phone auto corrected, meant to say "bits and bobs" as in this and that. Internet cheapies, cbfm test strips, some progestorne cream, all the bits I can't buy down under

so you need stuff mailed to you? i live in america...do you have someone doing it or are you still looking for someone to help you?
Nips- phone auto corrected, meant to say "bits and bobs" as in this and that. Internet cheapies, cbfm test strips, some progestorne cream, all the bits I can't buy down under

Future_momma still no temp spike?

Nips - I will be looking for someone willing to have my parcels delivered to them and chuck them all in one box to send to me. You willing? Probably good for the next few months, and hopefully I'll stop needing them before I run out! Given the high success rate in this thread anything is possible!

FF never even confirmed O but I figured it might have been wrong since I have geared up twice to O and my cycle is 83 days long and STILL is going. I feel no pms or cramping. WTH man!

:( I can't even imagine how awful it must be. Hopefully the winds of time will change

private message me
Future_momma still no temp spike?

Nips - I will be looking for someone willing to have my parcels delivered to them and chuck them all in one box to send to me. You willing? Probably good for the next few months, and hopefully I'll stop needing them before I run out! Given the high success rate in this thread anything is possible!

temp dip this am praying its maybe implantation dip hhmmm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->