I need a TTC friend :*(

Im crampy too but i dont know whether to be worried about it or find it hopeful lol

Tabs I've been cramping on and off for like a week and a half now! It may be good! I'm not cramping right this moment and it has me scared! Ha. Good luck!!

Arg, temp rise hasn't happened yet :( am cramping something chronic tho (have been since last night).

Little eggy, come out, come out wherever you are!

I just finished a 27 day annovulatory cycle :(

Calling my doctor today to see what to do about my blood tests

Lost my little one... which makes 2. I'm no longer going to be TTC. Good luck to you guys, I hope you all get your BFPs

Lost my little one... which makes 2. I'm no longer going to be TTC. Good luck to you guys, I hope you all get your BFPs

AWE HUN IM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW IF I WILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO KEEP GOING EITHER IF I LOST ANOTHER OR IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN SOON ITS TAKING ALOT OUT OF A PERSON TO GO THROUGH THIS EVERY MONTH IF YOU NEED TO VENT WE ARE ALWAYS HERE :hugs:

:hugs: I am sorry this happened to you again. Please come back if you want to try again, after some time off

OMG I am so sorry misscie! :hugs: Have you had your progesterone checked? Take a break but dont ever give up!

When you're ready to try again we'll be here, ready and waiting, to support you.

I'm with Future_momma, get your progesterone levels checked. It may he that there's something that can be done next time.

Take care of yourself.

So sorry sweetie! I told u. U have no problem getting pregnant, itsjust making baby stick which with high progesterone levels will most likely fix the situation! Ill be here waiting for u!

The bleeding has stopped. Now I just have to wait a week to get in and seethe doctor

HI! I'm new! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm very, very early in TTC. It's only our second cycle trying. I'm not charting - just using a cycle calander app on my phone and really paying attention to what my body is doing. Sometimes obsessively so. I'm currently 5dpo- testing till next week. I love hearing everyones stories and symptoms so I know I'm not alone. If anyone can share any advice I'd love to hear it!!

littlemiscie like future mama said never give up, take a break!! :hugs:when you see the doctor as if they can check your levels, my sister had to have progesterone shots her whole pregnancy, to help bc she lost 2 babies one at 5 1/2 mnths (which died a day after birth) and another at 5 weeks....soo good luck to you hun, if and when you decide to return well all be here waiting....
keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!! :hugs::hugs:

OMG I am so sorry misscie! :hugs: Have you had your progesterone checked? Take a break but dont ever give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->