I need a TTC friend :*(

Took a test this morning and it was a bfn. So I'm calling it quits and going back to ntnp. Good luck guys!

Littlemisscie- is there a Dr you can see sooner than your usual? Would probably be worth is to get a blood test, and also when you get a bfp while ntnp you can go in straight away for some progesterone to prevent this from happening again.

:hugs: keep well and safe

Hi guys, can I join you as well as buddies, I'm new to this site and not sure how it all works yet. Any help will be gratefully recieved :thumbup:

Here's my journey so far...........

Been TTC for just over 2 yrs now, with my partner of 13 yrs. Had a lap and dye in Dec 2011, which revealed my left tube was blocked :-(

Had to wait til May 2012 for the operation to open the tube, but while doing this procedure they discovered I also had endometriosis, which they have now removed.

I started clomid 50mg two days ago for the first cycle, My OH's sperm quality is boardline, and we are currently waiting to have IUI treatment.

Everyone around me doesn't seem to have any problem in getting pregnant, in fact the exact opposite.

:dust: to you all xxx

So I am taking a leap here and decided to start clomid on cd 87 (today) since no o has been confirmed. I say f**k it and it cant hurt since af is never coming!

Littlemisscie- is there a Dr you can see sooner than your usual? Would probably be worth is to get a blood test, and also when you get a bfp while ntnp you can go in straight away for some progesterone to prevent this from happening again.

:hugs: keep well and safe

My doctor said if I'm still feeling pregnant in a week or so,I can get a blood test done to confirm pregnancy or not (since I'm still feeling pregnant and didnt take my test with FMU) if I lose another, I'll go get tested... I've only been off the depo for about 10 months now so they consider these things "normal" when coming off the depo :(

Which is why I'm going back to NTNP, I dont want to know when I have another chemical. Next time I'm not even going to tell DB until my first OBGYN appointment because I feel like he thinks I'm crazy :/

Good luck future_momma. Are you able to take provera to end your long cycle? I know several women who have taken that so they can start clomid

I hope you get a sticky bean soon misscie. Is there any progesterone cream you can buy yourself to use while in the TWW? I think health stores sell it, and you just rub it into your skin during the TWW,a nd only stop if AF arrives and you get BFN. Then if you get a bfp, you do not stop using the cream, you go see a doc and tell them.

3 dpo and I'm already spotting. Feeling like a broken piece of shit. Worked hard and was so around to get 10 days last month up from 6, and now its even worse. What happened to the idea of stable lps, how did it manage to halve?

Doctor refuses to investigate at all. Have to wait another 14 months before he'll look into it. Going to Di a blood test on Wed morning (6dpo / cd3). By the feel of it af will be here in full force by the morning.

:hugs: exilius, I am feeling pretty broken too after no ovulation last cycle. I got day 3 bloods taken on Friday and I get results this Friday

Good luck future_momma. Are you able to take provera to end your long cycle? I know several women who have taken that so they can start clomid

I hope you get a sticky bean soon misscie. Is there any progesterone cream you can buy yourself to use while in the TWW? I think health stores sell it, and you just rub it into your skin during the TWW,a nd only stop if AF arrives and you get BFN. Then if you get a bfp, you do not stop using the cream, you go see a doc and tell them.

I dont have any provera prescriptions left and I been holding on to my clomid for months. I currently have no insurance and doc wont prescribe without seeing me so not worth the $.

3 dpo and I'm already spotting. Feeling like a broken piece of shit. Worked hard and was so around to get 10 days last month up from 6, and now its even worse. What happened to the idea of stable lps, how did it manage to halve?

Doctor refuses to investigate at all. Have to wait another 14 months before he'll look into it. Going to Di a blood test on Wed morning (6dpo / cd3). By the feel of it af will be here in full force by the morning.

Maybe get another doc.

Sorry for complaining last night. I know I'm still luckier than some women, but seeing that blood basically made me snap. Felt like all my efforts were in vain, and just needed to release it.

Future_momma: my insurance won't cover an re for 11.5 months. My Dr is one of very few that "bulk bill" (pass the bill to the gov, with no fee to the client). I'll be moving in 6 months so will be getting a new Dr then. Probably not worth looking for one yet, since the weddings in Dec, and his family if very much against premarital activities (im fact, they'd probably think I'm having these issues BECAUSE of the sin I'm commuting, so serve me right)

Sorry for complaining last night. I know I'm still luckier than some women, but seeing that blood basically made me snap. Felt like all my efforts were in vain, and just needed to release it.

Future_momma: my insurance won't cover an re for 11.5 months. My Dr is one of very few that "bulk bill" (pass the bill to the gov, with no fee to the client). I'll be moving in 6 months so will be getting a new Dr then. Probably not worth looking for one yet, since the weddings in Dec, and his family if very much against premarital activities (im fact, they'd probably think I'm having these issues BECAUSE of the sin I'm commuting, so serve me right)

Oh...well. Idk what to say to that lol. All I know is I am here with you!

BFN this morning i am going to wait to see if af comes now ill test again friday if she hasn't showed at least i know my lp is at least 10 days again ; )

isnt there a saying about line eye killing the tabby cat lmao i caved i thought i saw something and now i think im crazy what a fun night lmao :haha:

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member