I need a TTC friend :*(

So didnt test this morning cause i am sure af will be here today or early tomorrow my temp dropped woke up super crampy i was sure i would see af in my panties but still hasn't showed but very close i feel her about to make an appearance so why waste a test ..at least my lp is over the 10 day mark again AND I GET TO GO SEE MY FAVORITE COUNTRY SINGER IN CONCERT AT THE END OF THE MONTH SO NOW ILL GET TO DRINK INSTEAD OF BE THE DD LOL BEING OPTIMISTIC LOL

Toby keith and brantley gilbert i am going to see brantley gilbert though im a huge fan

Niceee! Toby keith for some reason gets under my skin, and i love country! Never heard of brantley ! Think i saw a pic of him tho!

He wrote a couple of jason aldean's songs like chillin on a dirt road that is his song jason cut but now he is getting bigger he sings country wide i am so excited lol

Well still no af really expected her by now i feel like im on my period right now ..kinda down a girl from another thread got a bfp and i am soo happy for her but they werent even trying only bd'ed once she was taking a cycle off and got her bfp today ..it feels like its never gonna happen anyone else trying very very hard to stay optimistic lol

I am not very optimistic anymore at all. I dont know what to expect or how to plan anything now

Just waiting on blood test results for Friday

Called in to work this morning. Wasnt feeling very good. Was very tired yesterday and could barely keep my eyes open. I stayed awake as long as possible. Made it to 7pm lol. Woke up at 5am to call in and then slept until 1pm today. Geez. Still feeling crappy though.

awe future i hope you feel better
i am weird right now no af symptoms no prego symptoms just in between ill test again friday if nothing yet but not counting on it im pretty sure she will be here soon my temp dropped like it usually does.

Does anyone know about baby aspirin do you take it your entire cycle or just start and stop at certain times and is it just 1 a day? Contemplating using it this next cycle

I think you're meant to take it every day, but just like everything else there's conflicting ideas.

I'm beginning to wish I'd done some human biology/medicine training and could run statistical tests on all these home remedies find out what actually has a statistical advantage and when you'd take it etc. There's so many conflicting ideas such as EPO, vitex and RLT - for all 3 of these I can find sources to say pre-O, post-O (stopping at a bfp/AF), whole cycle (stopping at bfp) and whole pregnancy. And that's before you even look at dosages!

tabs - I'm jealous of you lp though! My temp took a swan dive today and it's only 7dpo. Ah well, on the upside I'm get tsh and "female reproductive hormones" checked today, part of me is hoping for low progesterone, because at least then there's a clear path of action that'd help fix the lpd!

future_momma - I called in (well, I went in, stayed an hour then left) on Tues, the day after a long weekend. Was so worried my boss thought I was hungover!

Shit! While typing this a sharp stabbing pain just started on the inside of the right side of my pelvic bone.... That is most certainly not normal....

So today was the last day i took clomid (cd91) and i think it might be working. All my opks daily have been almost positives before the clomid. I heard if u opk while taking clomid u may get a false positive. Well for giggles thought i would opk and it was a very dark positive and my cm is watery. Do u think this is a false positive since i took clomid so late?

I took a test this evening and i saw a plain line but my husband swears he sees nothing so im not gonna jump up and down bfp ill take another fmu and see if maybe this ttc is getting to me and gave me a hallucination line eye...pray for me tonight ill let you know what happens ; )

I think you are supposed to take baby aspirin during your TWW. It is meant to make your lining a little easier for the eggie to implant. You take just once a day

Yep there are all sorts of theories for when to take things and how much. Aspririn makes sense during the TWW, when you want to help the egg implant. Vitex, if I start it, I am going to take it for my whole cycle, rather than stopping and starting. Feritlity tea I am following manufactuers instructions, to stop after ovulation. Who really knows. I work in a lab and had read a lot of stuff, but there is no way I can work what is best. I read some very in depth technical papers on agnus castus, and they did not stop and start it, just took if every day.

Good luck Tabs

I took a test this evening and i saw a plain line but my husband swears he sees nothing so im not gonna jump up and down bfp ill take another fmu and see if maybe this ttc is getting to me and gave me a hallucination line eye...pray for me tonight ill let you know what happens ; )

Fx! :happydance:

So today was the last day i took clomid (cd91) and i think it might be working. All my opks daily have been almost positives before the clomid. I heard if u opk while taking clomid u may get a false positive. Well for giggles thought i would opk and it was a very dark positive and my cm is watery. Do u think this is a false positive since i took clomid so late?

Im not sure hun ...im not familiar with these things, sorry! :(

yes the baby aspirin (80mg tablet daily) helps !!!

I think you are supposed to take baby aspirin during your TWW. It is meant to make your lining a little easier for the eggie to implant. You take just once a day

Yep there are all sorts of theories for when to take things and how much. Aspririn makes sense during the TWW, when you want to help the egg implant. Vitex, if I start it, I am going to take it for my whole cycle, rather than stopping and starting. Feritlity tea I am following manufactuers instructions, to stop after ovulation. Who really knows. I work in a lab and had read a lot of stuff, but there is no way I can work what is best. I read some very in depth technical papers on agnus castus, and they did not stop and start it, just took if every day.

Good luck Tabs

Well i drug dh off his video game into the bathroom so he could see it in the light and he saw it then but this morning's wasn't any darker so now im depressed thinking it was just the tests af according to my last couple cycles was due monday but according to normal cycles is due tomorrow see i guess we will see what happens booo more waiting : (

Damn it wish i could send u an internet cheapie overnight lol..they measure low low amounts!

So there is a faint line on my frer. Pink dot on top and bottom and middle of line almost isnt there. Hmm. Camera takes crappy pics i will try to send one u might not see it. Knowing my luck its an evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->