I need a TTC friend :*(

No, it's "female reproductive hormones" so progesterone, lh, fsh etc.

I'm starting to think I'm crazy... you see it right? ha

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 9
Okay. Thats my second one today at 7pm. I had a positive 11 days ago and then a 4 day bleed and I'm still having positive tests. My doctor says my level is at 29 and that doesn't count as pregnant, which is stupid...

I'm just gonna keep testing. Idk what to think!

Wow, that's the first "positive" that's been posted on any of the boards that I've seen the 2nd line! Maybe see what happens next week and get a blood test again if still +ve. 29 is still at the lower acceptable end for a healthy pregnancy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

Also, so women don't get their hcg doubling "on time", but still go on to have healthy babies. I'd say wait 7 days and test again, see what happens with the line.

thats definately a positive :)
I'm starting to think I'm crazy... you see it right? ha

Yeaaa and if u were bleeding like that, it may be ur progesterone is low misscie and some of ur lining came out... Remember some people feel like they have their periods through a whole pregnancy but in reality progesterone levels are low so they bleed on time like a period... I know u said ur doc wants to wait two weeks to get another blood test but do not wait! If she was a great doctor she would say go in another two days! I would call back and DEMAND a blood test tomorrow to see if ur levels are rising or dropping! Time is critical at this point... If i were you id call up again, demand it, and also request to have ur orogesterone checked... Im pretty sure u can buy the cream over the counter to help ur levels rise. Good luck hun!

Woke up this morning and tested but I'm pretty sure it was invalid(Put too much urine in the stupid little hole so it went into the window box! :haha:) and I don't have another one on me. Woke up feeling way sick so I'm not sure :(

We'll see I guess.

like nikki said you need to call monday morning and demand a test! a good doctor would NOT wait bc time is verrry critical right now, minutes even seconds matter!!
and if your doctor wont you need to find a new doc ASAP
its very rare to have a false positive its more frequent to have a false negative!! so monday call your doctors or just go there.... i have fx'd for you! this may be your miracle baby :)
Woke up this morning and tested but I'm pretty sure it was invalid(Put too much urine in the stupid little hole so it went into the window box! :haha:) and I don't have another one on me. Woke up feeling way sick so I'm not sure :(

We'll see I guess.

i dont want to get your hopes up just in case but hun when i miscarried my levels the days of the bleed were only 15 and 2 days later they were 0 and the next day i was getting negative tests...and my best friend misscarried when she started bleeding they checked hers and it was at 5 so i think you still have a good chance : )

that sounded confusing when i read it again i mean the 2nd day of bleeding my prego tests were negative so you still getting positive could be a very good sign they should have monitored your levels to 0 or them going up..when you miscarry its supposed to be procedure to ensure there isn't an infection

I am officially cd30 of 28day cycle lol woke up to alot of cm i cut back on the progesterone yesterday and think im gonna not use any today and see if af comes would have been really cool to get a bfp on fathers day so i may test today but i really want to try to wait we shall see my last pregnancy i didn't get a light line until i was 4 days late

I have creeped the past 122 pages of this forum (yes, I know strange lol) but I was looking for answers or hope or something to keep me from going insane. I have to say, I loved reading everything you guys have written. So much information and I was so happy for the BFP's that I read :)

Some info: I'm 27. DH is 33. Been together for 4.5 years. Married August 2011. Was on tri-cyclin for years (3 month pill which i forgot ALL the time) Never been pregnant. Went off pill right after the wedding. Cycles are anywhere from 32 - 52 days, averaging around 50 Recently been to a fertility doctor. Everything all good. I’ve had 2 surgeries for endometriosis in 2004 and 2009. Just got 4 cycles worth of Clomid which I start if I don’t get Pregnant this cycle.

I need some help though. I’m on CD 32 right now and I chart my CM. My body tells me what’s going on.

9TH CD 23 - Glob, like a big marble glob (usually get this once or twice)
10TH CD 24 - EWCM (stand up and runs)
11TH CD 25 - Glob again
12TH CD 26 - Cream
13TH CD 27 - POPK
14TH CD 28 - Positive OPK
15th CD 29 - Positive OPK
17th CD 31 - Negative OPK - Really warm – DH was shocked like “why are you so hot!?” and wouldn’t let me cuddle with him haha.
18th CD 32 - BFN

Not too sure I like the OPK because every time I take it, it seems to be positive except this last time! Grr.

So.. if you have the glob, when would ovulation occur? When would I count DPO?

I have creeped the past 122 pages of this forum (yes, I know strange lol) but I was looking for answers or hope or something to keep me from going insane. I have to say, I loved reading everything you guys have written. So much information and I was so happy for the BFP's that I read :)

Some info: I'm 27. DH is 33. Been together for 4.5 years. Married August 2011. Was on tri-cyclin for years (3 month pill which i forgot ALL the time) Never been pregnant. Went off pill right after the wedding. Cycles are anywhere from 32 - 52 days, averaging around 50 Recently been to a fertility doctor. Everything all good. I’ve had 2 surgeries for endometriosis in 2004 and 2009. Just got 4 cycles worth of Clomid which I start if I don’t get Pregnant this cycle.

I need some help though. I’m on CD 32 right now and I chart my CM. My body tells me what’s going on.

9TH CD 23 - Glob, like a big marble glob (usually get this once or twice)
10TH CD 24 - EWCM (stand up and runs)
11TH CD 25 - Glob again
12TH CD 26 - Cream
13TH CD 27 - POPK
14TH CD 28 - Positive OPK
15th CD 29 - Positive OPK
17th CD 31 - Negative OPK - Really warm – DH was shocked like “why are you so hot!?” and wouldn’t let me cuddle with him haha.
18th CD 32 - BFN

Not too sure I like the OPK because every time I take it, it seems to be positive except this last time! Grr.

So.. if you have the glob, when would ovulation occur? When would I count DPO?

Forgot to mention... we :sex: on 9th, 10th, 12th, and 14th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->