I need catalogues!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs R

Reaction score
So, as the title says, I need to get my hands on some Christmas catalogues!!!

My twins have just started nursery school and this week has been so hectic for us, I feel that sitting down with a catalogue and a hot chocolate would be such a treat! :coffee:

I haven't really thought much about Christmas until now, as I was hoping it would turn to Autumn overnight once it hit September to get me in the Xmas mood. Instead of Autumn, I've had to hoke the shorts out again and turn my thermostat down :growlmad:

Where are the catalogues!!! Anybody have an idea of when I might see some (except of course the Studio one which has been out since about May!)

I love looking through catalogues too!! My little boy has already been through the studio and argos catalgoues and wants everything! lol! Not sure when the others come out though. x

I believe the ELC one is out, Studio one is, Argos is always a good go-to for general ideas, Boots should be out very soon as stock is already online if you put the right search terms in and has been for a while! Normally around 1st October for some companies.

im waiting too i love those catalogues i need to be prepared little lady is due january but if she comes early could be xmas !!

i need the boots xmas catalogue its my favourite !!

You can order the Smyths Winter catalogue to be delivered in the post here:
https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...kylanders Swap Force Starter Packs only 19.99

It says they will be sent out mid-September.

I think they usually start coming out October time, I love collecting them and sitting down for a good read. Also love the Christmas catalogues all the supermarkets bring out with Christmas food and recipes although these are usually November December time

Lakeland have just publish online their first Christmas catalogue

https://www.lakeland.co.uk/content/virtualcatalogue-ipad.html?vcat=14_x1

Hope the link works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member