I need help ... 16dpo, please take a look at these

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
... possibly psychiatric at this point :wacko:

Ok, so Fertility Friend would put me at 5dpo today, however I'm pretty sure I ovulated CD12 which puts me at 6dpo. I had a positive OPK CD11, CD12, an almost positive CD13 with fmu then completely negative (as in no test line whatsoever) that afternoon, followed by another positive that evening. My temp has slowly increased since CD10 but nothing significant until CD14. CD13's temp I think would have been higher but for the love of God I can't remember why it is I thought this. But anyway, I started Cyclogest at what I believed to be 2dpo (I knew I had ovulated by then anyway). All the signs I have had point to CD12, so I used manual override on my chart.

I haven't had three days of positive OPKs a single time and I have been using them about a year now. Double ovulation has been suggested, I'm 34 so I guess it isn't completely inconceivable as I know as you become older the chances of this happening increase.

Yesterday I tested with ICs because I'm stupid, weird and had an urge to pee on something. I knew not to expect anything and I had the usual shadow lines you sometimes see with these tests.
I tested today with fmu and there are clear pink lines. How is this even possible as early as this? They don't even look like they could be false, but could they be? They definitely aren't evaps because they appeared within the timeframe easily (I dipped them, washed hands and brushed teeth then looked, doesn't take ages to do that). They aren't even hard to see! I can see them with them sat on my bed stood in front of them. And my eyes aren't wonderful.
Should I be worried?

Attachments

• IMG_1766.jpg
    IMG_1766.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 63
I can’t help with the whole ovulation thing but massive congratulations anyway!!!! X

I see them :) fingers crossed!! ❤️

I definitely see those nice pink lines! No idea what to say about ovulation, but I don’t think you can doubt those lines. :D x

My temps started to increase CD10 onwards but I didn't see a positive OPK until CD11. It's possible ovulation happened before the positive OPKs but unlikely I would have thought. Although earlier ovulation makes more sense with the lines, so I'm lost lol

Happy, that is such a great positive! Congratulations.

I hope these tests aren't wonky tests and this actually sticks this time. I'm just confused as to why this would show up so early on. I honestly don't think I ovulated earlier than CD12

Yesterday I tested with ICs because I'm stupid, weird and had an urge to pee on something.
Peestickoholic :lol:

Anywayyyyyyy I'd have those down as a :bfp: #exciting!!

Yesterday I tested with ICs because I'm stupid, weird and had an urge to pee on something.
Peestickoholic :lol:

Anywayyyyyyy I'd have those down as a :bfp: #exciting!!

Is there an anonymous group for this problem? Lol!

Thank you. I hope it's in the right place and sticks this time. I have had so many chemicals it's completely deflating and I desperately don't want this to happen again, or anything to be wrong

That is for sure a positive!! Congratulations!!

Wow!!! I’ve seen your super convincing lines on tests in previous cycles but not this dark and never on the Ic’s! I’m tempted to say congratulations! That HAS to be a bfp! Honestly the only way that line can be false is if it turned out to be chemical, there’s no denying there’s HCG there!

A frer should give u a nice decent line with that IC!

I'm praying it isn't another chemical. I'm using Cyclogest this time so hopefully this will help avoid that happening.
I may have ordered some FRER to arrive tomorrow, so if it's viable then I would have thought by the day after tomorrow a FRER will at least have something on it

Your chart looks pretty positive too xx

It's higher than my others, I think.
I'm meant to be submitting my assignment and filling out forms, but I'm hanging around online ... someone hit me

Feck the questions and worries thats a super bfp. Congrats happycupcake. Our bodies are strange things at times. Dont stress over why and how. Keep poas. A fellow addict here that nearly wants to start poas day after dtd😂😂😂😂
I really hope this is it for you. Roll on frer. How many ic have you? Xx

Lol thank you <3
Gosh, I have I don't know, about fifty at least, probably more! I ordered 40 thinking I ordered 20 and still had some leftover from before so goodness knows but plenty of them anyway lol x x

They are great lines, I really really hope it's a sticky one for you. I always follow your testing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->