I need help ... 16dpo, please take a look at these

Will you test again today ?
I still poas on the 30 ic I have left, like you I got 50 thinking it was 30 and even though 5 weeks today still poas at least once per day during week when dh not here to commit me to the nearest asylum.

LOL I sometimes wonder if my husband is about to call the men in white coats ...
I don't know, I will probably give in to temptation given I haven't peed for four hours, but I have drunk and my pee during the day is rubbish so I will probably be wasting tests

I think I have gone mad looking at tests. I don't know if it's the indent on the FRER or a super faint line starting to appear. My ICs were rubbish today, there still but fainter than yesterday's so I don't know whether I just drank too much before bed or this is just going to go like before.
The fifth photo is obviously tweaked, but when I do this it looks like a faint line with colour? I don't know how good these will upload

Attachments

• IMG_2242.jpg
    IMG_2242.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2274.jpg
    IMG_2274.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2267.jpg
    IMG_2267.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 34
They uploaded rubbish lol probably just the indent anyway :dohh:

If all else fails, take it out of the case ����

I didn't see a line on it before I used it, which is good I guess. Usually you can make out a line before using them. I can see whatever weird line clearer on my photos before I upload them. Haven't take it out of its case but will do at some point

This happened with my pics too. Could see them clearly on my phone but as soon as they uploaded they deteriorated �� how many dpo are you now? X

I can see a hint of something on the frer for sure. Don’t forget most ic’s Are 10miu but can pick up and give a faint line from 5miu, but frers are 25miu and can only pick up from about 20 so don’t be disheartened as it’s still so early!

I can see faint lines especially on the inverted pics and the last edited one ffx xx

I can def see a super faint line on the frer. I’m just confused because when my IC’s looked like yours did yesterday, frer always gave me a good solid line! Usually it’s the IC’s that are more fickle when it comes to showing early lines, but in my experience once there’s a sure line on the Ic then frer always delivers. I don’t get it...by tomorrow or late this afternoon it should start showing on FReR. Fingers crossed for you!!! Xx

Anyway - at this moment in time you really are pregnant so try and hold on to that thought and enjoy it! Whether it lasts 9 months or not - this is so special! X

:happydance:
... possibly psychiatric at this point :wacko:

Ok, so Fertility Friend would put me at 5dpo today, however I'm pretty sure I ovulated CD12 which puts me at 6dpo. I had a positive OPK CD11, CD12, an almost positive CD13 with fmu then completely negative (as in no test line whatsoever) that afternoon, followed by another positive that evening. My temp has slowly increased since CD10 but nothing significant until CD14. CD13's temp I think would have been higher but for the love of God I can't remember why it is I thought this. But anyway, I started Cyclogest at what I believed to be 2dpo (I knew I had ovulated by then anyway). All the signs I have had point to CD12, so I used manual override on my chart.

I haven't had three days of positive OPKs a single time and I have been using them about a year now. Double ovulation has been suggested, I'm 34 so I guess it isn't completely inconceivable as I know as you become older the chances of this happening increase.

Yesterday I tested with ICs because I'm stupid, weird and had an urge to pee on something. I knew not to expect anything and I had the usual shadow lines you sometimes see with these tests.
I tested today with fmu and there are clear pink lines. How is this even possible as early as this? They don't even look like they could be false, but could they be? They definitely aren't evaps because they appeared within the timeframe easily (I dipped them, washed hands and brushed teeth then looked, doesn't take ages to do that). They aren't even hard to see! I can see them with them sat on my bed stood in front of them. And my eyes aren't wonderful.
Should I be worried?

:happydance: looks like a BFP to me !!

I see the line on the frer and on the inverted pic x

Wow, if that is only 6dpo that is super early! Massive congrats!

I think it's possible I drank too much before bed last night. I would have expected clearer ICs today given yesterday's. Although I know dye concentration can vary, so could be that but I won't assume anything.

I'm sorry I can't remember who asked what dpo I am - I'm meant to be 6dpo today but I put myself at 7dpo as with other signs it didn't seem right the app put me a day behind. It's possible I could have ovulated earlier and my OPKs and app are lying to me this cycle, but I don't know. It won't vary hugely anyway though.

Laila, yes I always thought the same - if lines show up on ICs good then they ought to on a FRER, but then they never have for me. I guess like ICs don't show up wonderfully for everyone, I must be like this with FRER. I can't think of any other reason why, as I have had some pretty good lines on ICs before with nothing to speak of on FRER, but good lines on other tests too.

Red_head that's interesting, I didn't know a 10mIU IC could detect as little as 5mIU! That's shocking and actually could go a way to explaining why I don't see lines on FRER. I think they're 12.5mIU here, although there seems to be debate about their sensitivity especially as they themselves won't tell anyone.
Thank you, yes this is true. Although, I have had plenty of chemicals so I don't wan to be excited at the moment. I do but I don't, because the moment I allow myself that, and it all goes wrong again, it's all the more soul destroying. I cope more assuming I won't see anything and things won't go further than this, then when they don't it's rubbish but I can process that easier than getting attached to an idea that doesn't happen.

Thank you, everyone, you make me feel more sane that you can see something too lol

I took the FRER out and could still see what I'm seeing but you really have to look. So I don't know if it's real or imaginary. I used a CB also which had a faint line there, which I could see clearer out of the case. However by the time I did this it was out of the timeframe, but since I could see something anyway and it wasn't any different from when I used it, I'm assuming it would have been clearer had I taken it out when I used it. Looks grey on photos but is blue in real life

Attachments

• IMG_2397.jpg
    IMG_2397.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2401.jpg
    IMG_2401.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2402.jpg
    IMG_2402.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
Not seeing much on today's, nothing on ICs. Either another stupid chemical or they were false lines to start with. Fertility Friend still thinks I'm 7dpo today, I think I ovulated a day earlier than it thinks but doesn't make much difference.
Utterly fed up with this now

Attachments

• IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2537.jpg
    IMG_2537.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 17
I’m sorry :( I can still see something in the clearblue though. This whole process is so cruel and unfair. I’m still hoping for you though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->