• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i officially hate af :)

Nic- that's a crazy dream! I hate when those happen.

Liles- good luck. Can't wait to see your test.

Just made out infertility appointment for next Thursday. It'll be a long week and a half wait now.

Thanks Mrs green xx
Hurry up next ten days ,
For us both
Fingers crossed for great news from sa
And good help from your appointment xx

Nicole yucky dream.
I dreamt last night I was being haunted again.
Its my go to horrible dream!!!
I saw a trailer for a horror film by accident yest.
( I don't watch them cos I get nightmares, yup , child :) )
And our room was very hot so I blame that.
OH woke me from it cos I was moaning in my sleep.
Yucky dreams xx

Lots of dust guys xx

Velathria hope u come back with bfp.
But hugs if af is here xxx

4 dpo yawn!!!
Wish I could stop counting .
Lil mouse up at 6.30 today.
Be a long day :)

nicole- i've only rarely had a dream about death. But that sounds horrible.

Weird that you are so tired.. maybe that means you had a strong ovulation which could mean that there was a good egg that came out ^^ hopefully you got the egg and its making its way to implant and stay for 9 months :)

Lilesmom- thanks for the hugs. ^^ sorry i didn't keep you guys updated. Yesterday was just such a beautiful day so we were outside almost all day XD
glad you and your son feel better. it's never fun to be sick and also have the lil one sick as well.

so update: AF didn't arrive.. Tested this morning and bfn.. not even close to a line. It was just a bare white stick besides the stupid control line.. It was an IC so just gonna wait now and see if AF arrives the next few days and if she doesnt then i'll test again... but with FRER.. ^^

I did have a dream though last night that AF came in the middle of the night. Actually thought she came XD XD

MrsGreen- Sorry didn't mean to miss you. I'm glad your fertility treatment is going underway. Let's hope they can fix everything and then help you get your bfp when you guys officially start ^^

Can't wait for that time. Keep us updated.

And i'll be also waiting about another week for my bloodwork. So we're all waiting XD

We can twiddle our thumbs together :)
Hoping mouse will let us nap soon.
I'm wrecked.
Tummy bug still lingering
Doh .
Hopefully be gone soon

actually this month i'm kind of hoping she comes a little becuase then i get to drink in april at the animecon..
but if it ends up positive i won't mind that either..

either way win win..

hope your stomach bug goes away soon and you feel better. Do you guys have nice weather like us here too?

Thanks hon. Xx
Yest was fab.
Today is ok.
Not raining so good :)

Def had a strong ovulation, probably the strongest so far and i think folic acid helped, cuz i was and still am , taking it daily. Today i had pinching / stubbing feeling on my left side of lower stomach and also in the vagina. Also just under my belly button. I truely feel like i did catch the egg cuz i feel same things like my first pregnancy. Hopefully boobs will be sore soon cuz then i can pretty much confirm it lol. Also usually at work i never have to pee, and if i do then only once and today i had to pee like 5 times. So thats weird.

Hey lilesmom have you had any symptoms yet?
Velathria i hope af doesnt appear ! For the next 9 month at least ! Wish we could all be pregnant together and that our due date would be close to each other so itd be funny being in labor all together :rofl:

Fingers crossed for u hon xx
I've convinced myself I am but I always think I am ��
Time will tell.
��

Turned into a fab day here.
Once the grey burned off ��
Happy times ��
Made my first ever raspberry cheesecake
It was scrummy ��

Vel hope af is staying away x
Rs green hope ur wait is moving swiftly xxx

Um Nicole are u sure u don't hve a uti too?
Dizzy, tired, needing to pee, stabby pain.
Sound like my uti!!!
Not meaning to sound mean but maybe get it checked just in case.
But hope ur preggers as well hon xxx

nicole- Yeah i agree with Lilesmom that sounds like a uti... can happen through all that bd'ing but you could still pregnant ^^ FX you get that bfp ^^

Lilesmom- Feeling anything yet? How are you and Simon?

AFM AF is still a no show but still had another bfn... I think i'm going to wait with testing till friday because usually my cycles are between 24 to 29 so friday would be CD 29 and if AF is still a no-show then i will test again. ^^

but having now sore bbs and got really nauseous last night... cervix is still super high ... guess i'll see by friday then.. I hate all this waiting. :(

No i dont have uti , thanks tho lol , those are symptoms i had in my first pregnancy as eell luv , im ok :)

Sounds promising Velathria.
Fingers crossed for u xx
Yest had a little bit of a pully feeling I'm uterus
But only a patch and nothing now.
Impossible to tell if anything cos still hve tummy bug
And on antibiotic.
Sick of waiting though now.
Hurry up the next week ��

Nicole fingers crossed for u too hon.
Just sounded like uti, so said better say it just in case.
Hopefully bfp is around the corner for u xx

Sounds promising Velathria.
Fingers crossed for u xx
Yest had a little bit of a pully feeling I'm uterus
But only a patch and nothing now.
Impossible to tell if anything cos still hve tummy bug
And on antibiotic.
Sick of waiting though now.
Hurry up the next week ��

Nicole fingers crossed for u too hon.
Just sounded like uti, so said better say it just in case.
Hopefully bfp is around the corner for u xx

hopefully for all of us !! cant wait :D :happydance:

I'm soo impatient today.
I feel pully feeling in my tummy a little again.
I want it to be testing time really badly

I'm soo impatient today.
I feel pully feeling in my tummy a little again.
I want it to be testing time really badly

Tell me about it ! I cant wait to test ! today i barely felt anything but some movement in my lower stomach for like 10 mins and thats it, not TOO gassy anymore like before and thank god not bloated (i was so bloated yesterday my pants would not zip up. lol.) i did have a new symptom today which is lower backache still have it currently. and i pee more than usual. also i thought about the cervix position and i remembered that cervix will stay high and soft if concieved (it could also be after 1 month and later on after conception, in this case every body's different , so i checked it today at shower , it was quiet high and soft so thats good, its not too high like before but not low for sure ( actually ive read that cervix should rise and soften but shouldnt rise as high as it is during ovulation, just a lil lower. ) so thats good , i guess we'll just wait and see lol .
ill attache the website ive read about it !

there:
https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervixpositionpregnancy.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"