i officially hate af :)

Nic- anywhere from the same day or 3 days after positive opk. So it's and to say. I would be for a couple more days. And you should be covered.

Liles- we actually walked away because there were some problems major problems the seller wouldn't fix. Plus now DH has to get a new truck so a new loan. So we have to wait until after that's done to keep looking.

Aw no hugs.
U will find a better one when the time comes xxx

Last night my dh first didnt feel like bding lol, but good news lol. Then he was like hey lets bd, lol, roght before i fell asleep so i was so happt ! So im covered !

nicole- I'm glad you are covered :) hope you caught that egg :) now onto tww -.- i hate tww... The unknown and symptom spotting and omg it takes forever.

lilesmom- how are you feeling today? Is the uti getting better?

Tired and cranky :)
Little mouse med went up Friday again.
So very little sleep last night.
He gets bad tummy pains for a few days after it goes up poor guy.
We will survive, :)
Hopefully be worth it.

Do u hve any idea if ur headed for bfp or not yet ? Xx
Hope u get it hon.
U testing in morn? Xx

Last night after bd, ive put some kind of towel just like you suggested -liles :)
In the mornng no cemen came out and also towel stayed dry so that means everything was left and soacked up inside there. Hopefully ill start symptom spotting soon lol , last pregnancy first symptom was sneezing alot, then sore breasts (also felt and looked fuller) and i had veins coming out on my bbs and on my left hip. (Go figure lol)
Anyways hope you ger ur bfp ladies ! All of us !

Its impossible to have symptoms yet right ? I have stuffy nose. Lol i know from experience it is a sympton but i barely finished ovulating so its not rly a symptom. Tho its super summery here its weird, im allready feeding myself with the 2ww stress lol :rofl:

Honestly ladies, i feel so dizzy i dont know why, either its a VERY strong ovulation going on or i catched the egg, thats all i can think of , that would make me feel that way.
I feel like im gonna fall cuz my head spins so bad, if im sitting im dizzy but its not as bad if i stand up and walk, i just feel like im gonna fall, as if im drunk . also my sex drive is high in the sky. also i get super dizzy when i move my head , any move like look to the sides or something. thats so weird, hopefully it really is ovulation or anything to do with conception idk. never felt this way. i feel drunk lol .

lilesmom- I won't be testing.. i'll see if i am late and then on tuesday i will test if i am late. :) hopefully i am. I don't actually know to be honest... i am having cramps and bloating and wind that i usually have before my AF so i feel like she'll be coming tomorrow but i dont know... I'm so confused why i didn't have any symptoms this cycle. Usually i'm super tired, have really bad acne and my breasts are fuller and painful .. but nothing this cycle.

So i have to say i am really not sure... hopefully she doesn't show. FX FX FX

Nicole- i'd say that's still from ovulation... especially the sex drive that's common. I'd say Bd again if your sex drive is high hahaha... wouldn't hurt to cover another day.. Some have long surges.

Sorry but i don't think it's conception related... that be way to early to have symptoms IMO... because you didn't have implantation.. but who knows some have symptoms the first few dpo so maybe ^^

Nicole id say ov too.
Any symptoms before implantation ate from progesterone rising
Which happens pregnant or not
But least u know u ov and r covered to catch ur egg xxx
Fingers crossed for us all x

Yah obv not conception, i do know that i just never ever ever felt ovulation thos strong. I thought maybe im just tired, so i took a nap and i thought it helped but once i got upon my feet boom almost fell and it got even worse :0 fx fx fx !

Where r u ladies ? Been ami ... i miss reading your update posts :( 1 or 2dpo here, npt sure if i ovulated yesterday or 2 days ago...

Nothing going on with me. Just stopped off DHs sperm analysis. Called the nurse to make an appointment. But she hasn't called back yet. I'm pretty excited and nervous.

Oh wow i would be nervous as well, hopefully everything is fine ! update us when u know smething, if u want ofcourse :) just came back from work, so tired :\

Well so far I know this. Thyroid is a little high, and blocked right tube. But at the appointment she'll give us her recommendations for treatment.

Where r u ladies ? Been ami ... i miss reading your update posts :( 1 or 2dpo here, npt sure if i ovulated yesterday or 2 days ago...

I'm boring at the mo 😊
3 dpo
Nothing ttc to report :)
Was sick for the weekend.
Both lil man and myself much better today
But had appointment to get lil man new orthotics
So was out a good bit of today.
Nothing much doing
Until hopefully bfp in a week r so 😊hee hee

Nothing going on with me. Just stopped off DHs sperm analysis. Called the nurse to make an appointment. But she hasn't called back yet. I'm pretty excited and nervous.

Fingers crossed for great results hon xxx

i had that dream last night i was dying lol, woke up in the middle of the night was 100% sure it was real

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->