• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i officially hate af :)

Hopefully u get ur bfp and hve to be the sober one ��
If not at least u hve a good consolation prize xxx

hahaha yeah atleast i won't be too sad then i guess. although it be a nice surprise this month. :) i guess i will see on monday <3

How are you? OPKS still pos?

Vel- do you get a positive opk? You should try temping. That's how I learned I wasn't ov. Well I was.. But then it's been wacky since my mc.

well i've been doing OPKs and they were never super pos. The closest it ever got was almost as dark as the Control line but not as dark. So either my body is trying to ovulate or i just missed the surges. Although i'd always test in the morning and in the evening. Just to have it all covered. Put i had so many different days where it seemed pos..

Sometimes at CD 10 sometimes somtimes at CD 13.. they were def between 10- 15...

I am starting temping next cycle if this one is a fail.

im just waiting for me to wanna pee, lol :) its so odd lol, the autograph of the banner you have , i kinda copied it just for me to see it there and it could help me know what cd im on and such, helps, anyways so it says i ovulate today and right beofre i read the common sympton of ovulation which was "ovulation pain" i have this weird pain\cramp in the lower belly.

Nic-
How was the opk? Don't get discouraged if it's not positive.
How long are you cycles usually?

Vel- hopefully you get your bfp! But if not temping is actually kind of fun. Lol

ITSSS POSITIVE OPK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEST LIKE DARKER THAN CONTROL LINE !!! SO EXCITED !

lol when i just dipped it in, it immidiatly showed the test line, even before the control line has showed !! ill post a pic ! im so happy we DTD whne i woke up !

im this happy when its only a positive opk lol. what will happen when i get my HPT BFP ?? i feel so happy, actually this morning i woke up all positive i just felt like its time and also this pain i felt - guess it was a sign !

took the photo like 1 min after test was taken, now it got even darker , this is exciting ! now im hoping to just catch that egg !

Pos+ opk - CD 13 !

Attachments

• CAM00479.jpg
    CAM00479.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
HAHAH nicole congrats :) mine never looked like that. ^^ now i hope you catch that egg :) guess the cervix was a good sign too :)

HAHAH nicole congrats :) mine never looked like that. ^^ now i hope you catch that egg :) guess the cervix was a good sign too :)

Definatly , i checked the cervix again today after i got the positive opk , and it kinda moved the the centre and like rotated to the left , like, the hole is a little open and the hole rotated to the left just a little, my cm is just watery, dont have much cm really, but whatever lol, and also i noticed my vagina lips are a little puffier like theyre full and also from the inside part of them, is like puffier so it feels like a wet marshmellow :rofl: weird way to describe it but its all soft and puffy, makes less space there, so its tighter :dohh:

A very definte pos &#55357;&#56842;

Mine are getting lighter now as they should
So it s all good
Got antibiotic for uti
But preg safe one.
So keeping fingers crossed &#55357;&#56842;

Vel, hurry up Monday and hopefully bfp xxx
Some people hve short surges for opk
But def agree temping is a good idea if not bfp this time xx

I'm very relaxed about it this month.
We hve hit all the right days
So no matter what I feel we did our best.
I'm feeling lucky thus cycle
Lets hope I'm right &#55357;&#56842;

Hope ye r all having a nice weekend xxx
Quiet here but nice xxx

Mrs green I know it was a different thread but any more luck with your house
Did ye get it?
Do u hve keys and stuff now xxx

i googled puffy vagina lips around ovulation time, and i found this phase:

An increase in blood flow to the reproductive organs tends to accompany ovulation. This increased blood flow tends to manifest itself in the form of a swelling of the vagina and/or labia right around the time of ovulation

so i feel good knowing its normal :)

Definatly , i checked the cervix again today after i got the positive opk , and it kinda moved the the centre and like rotated to the left , like, the hole is a little open and the hole rotated to the left just a little, my cm is just watery, dont have much cm really, but whatever lol, and also i noticed my vagina lips are a little puffier like theyre full and also from the inside part of them, is like puffier so it feels like a wet marshmellow :rofl: weird way to describe it but its all soft and puffy, makes less space there, so its tighter :dohh:

:rofl: thats kinda how it feels like in mine XD just mine i feel like its closed.. i can't find any hole... just soft and super high. had to get my DF to look XD i couldn't reach it. god i hope that is a good sign. ^^

I'd still Bd once more tomorrow so you have your possible second Pos day covered. ;)

i think that makes this month a really good chance for you :)

A very definte pos &#65533;&#65533;

Mine are getting lighter now as they should
So it s all good
Got antibiotic for uti
But preg safe one.
So keeping fingers crossed &#65533;&#65533;

Vel, hurry up Monday and hopefully bfp xxx
Some people hve short surges for opk
But def agree temping is a good idea if not bfp this time xx

I'm very relaxed about it this month.
We hve hit all the right days
So no matter what I feel we did our best.
I'm feeling lucky thus cycle
Lets hope I'm right &#65533;&#65533;

Hope ye r all having a nice weekend xxx
Quiet here but nice xxx

Good thing you got antibiotics. ^^ then at least it'll get better. I know right XD monday needs to hurry :)

I think we have a good chance this month. we literally had Bd almost everyday or every two days up till dpo 4 just in case. and now still on and off. so i am hoping we covered all the bases. :)

good weekend here. About to go to bed though. so wish you all a good night ^^

:rofl: thats kinda how it feels like in mine XD just mine i feel like its closed.. i can't find any hole... just soft and super high. had to get my DF to look XD i couldn't reach it. god i hope that is a good sign. ^^

I'd still Bd once more tomorrow so you have your possible second Pos day covered. ;)

i think that makes this month a really good chance for you :)

I mean... today i woke up at 4PM ! so did my dh, so we BD'ed before going anywhere, and doing anything. Dh went to work at 5, got my pos opk at 6:50 pm , and so i wanna BD tonight as well when he gets back from work cause tomorrow i work at 8 am, untill 2 pm and might even stay till 4 pm, dh goes to work at 4 pm and they told him that he might need to come at 3 pm just tomorrow. lol . what a bad luck. that why i think that tomorrow even if i finish at 2, ill be home only at 3 pm. so he wont be home allready. we wont make it, but as for doing it today he said hes tired and i understand cause we bd everyday till now lol. no more sperm left lol. but ill try to explain him that tomorrow is imposibble. :nope:

Night vel
Sweet dreams :)
I'm heading to land of nod now too.
Fingers crossed for u.

Nicole glad ur covered with bd too hon xx
Days before ov are the best
Day of ov only 5 % chance of preg
After id assume even less .
Ur prob ov today.
So one last day for good measure just incase.
5 % is small but someone's gotta be in that 5 :)

why do you think i ovulate today? like it can also be tomorrow. i really hope its today but god knows

Nic- anywhere from the same day or 3 days after positive opk. So it's and to say. I would be for a couple more days. And you should be covered.

Liles- we actually walked away because there were some problems major problems the seller wouldn't fix. Plus now DH has to get a new truck so a new loan. So we have to wait until after that's done to keep looking.

why do you think i ovulate today? like it can also be tomorrow. i really hope its today but god knows

In my case it happens within 24 hours.
But even if its two days.
Sperm can live for 3-5 in u s ur covered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116