'I ran out of cellotape' and other pet peeves....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these made me laugh!

Awkward shaped things is another of mine!

Oh my god I hate when the paper rips at the corner when sticking the triangular shaped side down on a present (i HOPE you all know what i mean :rofl:)

Oh my god I hate when the paper rips at the corner when sticking the triangular shaped side down on a present (i HOPE you all know what i mean :rofl:)

YES!!! THIS!!
The amount of presents i've had to rip the paper off and start again!! :growlmad:

When wrapping here's my way of not losing the end of the cellotape lol..

I wrap on a table so i put the sellotape roll taped to the edge of the table, pull it so there's a long strip, then cut it and tape the roll back to the table. Then i use the long strip for bits of tape cause i can do it with one hand, when i cut some off the bottom, it sticks to the scissors. Then at the end i stick the end of the tape to itself for next time.. Did ANY of that make sense or shouldn i take pictures lol!

When the Sellotape sticks to itself, then you get it apart and it sticks to you, then it sticks it the paper and takes some of the pattern off... Grrrrr! :nope:

Family logistics... Going and seeing different members of family at different times/days because they don't get on. Makes me want to stay in all day and say sod 'em all!

^^^yes these sellotape issues!!!

When dh spends all of Xmas eve wrapping my presents and I'm left bored downstairs for hours!! (he's so slow wrapping!)

Also in the last week before Xmas, it's obvious he's left buying my presents til last mun and starts dropping hints that some things might not arrive in time even though he's had my list for at least a month!

- When my hubby helps me wrap presents and I look at the finished product and think "God Please I hope no one thinks I wrapped that"

- Wrapping presents and noticing that the present in "upside down" in the wrapping paper (blame my OCD here).

- Curling the ribbon and it not being "just right".

- Running out of matching wrapping paper and having to give someone presents in non-matching wrapping paper.

The cellotape thing!! (everyones peeve)

:flower:

- When my hubby helps me wrap presents and I look at the finished product and think "God Please I hope no one thinks I wrapped that"

- Wrapping presents and noticing that the present in "upside down" in the wrapping paper (blame my OCD here).

- Curling the ribbon and it not being "just right".

- Running out of matching wrapping paper and having to give someone presents in non-matching wrapping paper.

The cellotape thing!! (everyones peeve)

:flower:

Oh agree hate it when the presents upside down!

When the Sellotape sticks to itself, then you get it apart and it sticks to you, then it sticks it the paper and takes some of the pattern off... Grrrrr! :nope:

Family logistics... Going and seeing different members of family at different times/days because they don't get on. Makes me want to stay in all day and say sod 'em all!

I have to do that!

Another pet peeve, every year year in year out, I'm the one who has to go to my mums! She's never came us to around Christmas :(. Whereas me & my Dad takes turns 1 year he comes here the next year we go there.

haha all those cellotape and paper issues. and also when ds wakes up in the middle of wrapping and wont go back to sleep so i have to tell dh to put them away. he offers to wrap but i wont let him lmao

Hair in the Sellotape just as you've stuck it to the wrapping paper, looks so horrible!

And envelopes that don't seal properly and you have to use Sellotape! :hissy:

I can relate to every single one of these pet peeves in just one sitting of wrapping :rofl: I think I should just give up! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"