I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Good luck ladies ! I'm not sure what DPO I am. I deleted my app. And if I'm not pregnant this month I am just going to go with the flow next month. I think we need a more relaxed approach. If I don't start a period in two Monday's I will test.

Managed to DTD twice today so feeling hopeful if I haven't Od already. I wasn't able to lay down afterwards after each time so hoping it is still effective. I am wondering if that is hindering my chances, not being able to stay laid down afterwards.. I usually have to jump up and take care of the kiddos right after. We don't often BD right before bed as he goes to bed earlier than I do since he has to get up and go to work so its usually right after he gets home from work or on his lunchbreak. What do you think ladies?

Managed to DTD twice today so feeling hopeful if I haven't Od already. I wasn't able to lay down afterwards after each time so hoping it is still effective. I am wondering if that is hindering my chances, not being able to stay laid down afterwards.. I usually have to jump up and take care of the kiddos right after. We don't often BD right before bed as he goes to bed earlier than I do since he has to get up and go to work so its usually right after he gets home from work or on his lunchbreak. What do you think ladies think?

so, I went to the Dollar store and bought a test to take in the morning since I have not had a proper AF. We will see what it says. If BFN then so be it.

Peanut- good luck.

I think you still have a good chance country. I didn't get to lay down the few times we DTD either. So we shal see. I don't have high hopes though for this cycle. I hope you get your BFP!

Good luck peanut! I hope you get your BFP. Thanks Dtrisha.. I hope I do still have a chance.. I really have no idea when I Od or if I did so I am hoping we DTD enough for it to count.

Yeah I'm not to sure on mine either. I had that one test that I thought was positive. But someone else thought it wasn't quiet positive. So not sure ugh.

Good luck everyone !

so, went to test this morning... the darn box was empty. I guess someone really wanted that test and stole it from a Dollar Store. I'll just go to another store and buy one

Wow are you serious? That is crazy, I would take the empty box back and just have them do an exchange.

yeah, I tried the dollar store said that there is no proof it was empty when I left the store. So, I will get one at walmart later

Wow that's crazy peanut! I'd be so gutted!!

Hi ladies, can I join in please? I haven't been on for a bit. I am currently in the tww for my no3 bubba. I have a 3yr old ds and a two year old dd. With both of them I was really lucky and it was first cycle both times. We started ttc in Sep and conceived in both Sep and October but miscarried both times. I was having a lot of cold aching in my pelvis, hips, thighs and lower back which was all the time, even when pregnant.
But worse at ovulation and period time. The dr advised me to give it a month and give my body a break and I have had a smear, ultrasound, bloods and internal ultrasound which have all said everything is normal. The aching stopped so we started ttc in December -my period is due on Wednesday and I have started with the bad constant aching again like I had he past few months so I am concerned as to what it is and if whatever it is is going to stop me having another.
I am tying not to test until wed if I can help it

Hi christy and welcome :) have you ever heard about cold uterus? I don't have any experience on it my self but aparently a lot if women go to see those Chinese herbalist people and they tell them they have a cold uterus? You could Google it and see if it sounds as though you have it? Apparently if you wear socks on your feet at bedtime, put a hot water bottle on your belly as often as you can during the tww and only eat warm foods it can help implantation, apparently your womb has to be warm for a baby to implant properly. It's just what I've seen some people mentioning on this forum so I Googled it and it's quite interesting!

Hi, no I haven't heard of it. I have had a look and am not really sure I put much store by it to be honest but thank you as you are right it is quite interesting. I have been referred to the gynaecologist as the dr wants to rule out endermetriosis. My period is due tomorrow so will be testing in the morning. Currently have a lot of white cm and very achy boobs.

Oh bless you! I have endometriosis, had to have a laproscopy to remove all the scar tissue and put my ovaries back to where they should be because the endo made then stick to the sides of my womb! Hope you don't have it as it's not very nice to have to go through all that. Good luck on testing tomorrow!

SDo, BFN which I am absolutely fine with. Just real weird period I guess. DH and I want another baby just not for a few more months as I am only 5 months post transplant and the docs prefer at least a year. We want to try to buy a house this year and be a little more together first. Happy for those whom got there BFP, but I am jusy fine not this month.

Oh bless you! I have endometriosis, had to have a laproscopy to remove all the scar tissue and put my ovaries back to where they should be because the endo made then stick to the sides of my womb! Hope you don't have it as it's not very nice to have to go through all that. Good luck on testing tomorrow!

Thanks, sorry to hear you had to have that done, it sounds awful. Do you mind if I ask what the pain with endermetriosis is like? I have had this since Sep, which is oddly when we started trying. It is like a constant cold ache a bit like cystitis but it is in my pelvis , hips, lower back and tops of thighs. Worse during ovulation and coming up to my period, can be worse after going to the toilet too. No pain with sex or going to the toilet though.

Been feeling very nauseous tonight ever since DTD earlier.. Also my legs have been very shaky.. It's the weirdest thing but even just lying here in bed my legs are shaking. Had a very interesting night, my 2 year old DD was playing with my old deactivated phone and managed to call 911 without my knowledge so about 30 minutes later a cop shows up at my door saying someone called 911 from my house.. It didn't click at first then he said it came from a deactivated phone and I was like "oh I am so sorry it was my 2 year old!" He was very nice about the whole thing lol But scared the crap out of me at first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->