I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Thanks dinky, think we are all hoping for another girl, especially DD.
Won't be finding out the sex until the 20 week scan. Should try and save some money now so that I can afford to be on maternity leave as long as possible, so won't be having any further private scans unless we have to.

How are you getting on these days, about to o?

Dinky glad to hear you managed to BD after all!

Dtrisha my DH was the same, I think I moaned about him playing hard to get here as well, a positive OPK was such a turn off for him! Maybe you should just try and BD 3-4 times a week throughout your cycle and never even mention when it's your fertile time? You don't have to BD every day, think it can even be beneficial to BD only every other day so that the spermies have time to replenish.

I had my scan yesterday, everything was looking well.:) The baby was very active though so it was a struggle to get a decent photo! Here's one, not sure if you can do any gender guessing from this dinky!
https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/hmh3101/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-01-01_10.40.11_zpshiq1rzcf.jpg

Well I asked him if I should just not tell him when I get a positive OPK and he said I still want to be in the loop. And he said he feels like it's my fault sometimes when we don't fall pregnant and I said don't say that because it's not like we're not having sex. It's not either of our faults. I'm trying SMEP this month so we're just going to BD today and tomorrow and that'll be it. I don't feel like we BD that often honestly. 21st 24th 27th 29th 31st so even at first it was every 3 days.

Congrats on your scan. I hope it's a girl ! :)

They look positive to me dtrisha!! Sorry your dh feels like that :( but no it shouldn't affect his spermies. Isn't it funny how men start to complain about pressure once ttc!

We didn't get any bd last night, as the clock struck 12 I was on the loo with a ibs attack :(

Yeah it's so strange how things get once you TTC isn't it? But I'm glad to know nothing should be effector hopefully lol. I'm going to test today to make sure they don't get any darker. They look positive but I feel like it could be darker ? But I'm not sure if I'll O today or tomorrow so I have to keep BDing in case.

Oh no I'm so sorry about the ibs attack :(. But I did see you got to BD twice today ! That's good news. My DH would never let us BD more than once in a day. But I'm not sure if want to anyway just because the spermies don't have time to replenish.

Lol if it was my choice we would only bd once every other day it's dp with the high sex drive it's so annoying!! Hope you catch the egg this time :)

Not feeling to positive anymore. We've been using preseed but today while DTD longer than usual it dried up and he was having a hard time so I ended up putting more just around my vagina and a little on him and it ended up staying wet when the spermies came along. I feel like we don't have much of a chance now this month. I kind of dried up yesterday at the end as well. So I doubt the spermies made it :/. Feeling down.

That is a beautiful picture dimmu! Always great to see the little peanut in there. I am feeling a bit better now, much more relaxed. Not sure when I will O or if I have, I checked my cervix today and it is high soft and slightly open but I have sticky white CM.. I think I may have had EWCM a few days ago so thinking maybe I Od yesterday. I had a lot of cramps yesterday. We DTD Monday and Thursday so hoping if I did O that was enough, I am scheduled to O on tuesday so we will DTD monday and Tuesday as well just to be safe. Not feeling very hopeful about this month but maybe since we have just been going about it as we please something will happen.. Did you ever test peanut? How are you dinky and Dtrisha?

Trying to figure out if I Oed or not since DH is having a hard time BDing.

Ugh I had a heavy night drinking last night, didn't even bother to take my temp this morning as my sleep was rubbish! Missing one temp won't hurt, I'm not even feeling like ttc this month, I'm feeling like if it happens it happens. I've had ewcm past few days but I've had bits of blood in it a couple of times I also had another ibs attack last night so I think I'm going to have another anovulatory cycle which to be honest I'm not as gutted about as I thought I'd be. I'll just have to see what happens I suppose I didn't do a opk yesterday but I did one the day before and there was no test line! I'll do one later and see if there's still no line but not expecting much on cd10 anyway. How are you girls doing?

I'm doing alright. Not as positive as I was the pay few days. Just don't know if we caught the egg or not. I think next cycle I'll try not to track with OPK and see what happens

Hi ladies, can I join in please? I haven't been on for a bit. I am currently in the tww for my no3 bubba. I have a 3yr old ds and a two year old dd. With both of them I was really lucky and it was first cycle both times. We started ttc in Sep and conceived in both Sep and October but miscarried both times. I was having a lot of cold aching in my pelvis, hips, thighs and lower back which was all the time, even when pregnant.
But worse at ovulation and period time. The dr advised me to give it a month and give my body a break and I have had a smear, ultrasound, bloods and internal ultrasound which have all said everything is normal. The aching stopped so we started ttc in December -my period is due on Wednesday and I have started with the bad constant aching again like I had he past few months so I am concerned as to what it is and if whatever it is is going to stop me having another.
I am tying not to test until wed if I can help it

hey everyone. I have been busy the last few days. I took test Jan. 1, BFN then spotted Friday night and all day yesterday now nothing. I spotted 5 days late for AF. So, not sure if I should take a day and a half of spotting as af or not. All other symptoms still around though and usually with AF my BBS will go down the day after starting. If anything they are bigger

hey everyone. I have been busy the last few days. I took test Jan. 1, BFN then spotted Friday night and all day yesterday now nothing. I spotted 5 days late for AF. So, not sure if I should take a day and a half of spotting as af or not. All other symptoms still around though and usually with AF my BBS will go down the day after starting. If anything they are bigger

What color was your spotting ?

What color was your spotting ?

It was very light pink and waterlike. Not dark blood color like my usual

It could be IB peanut, I would keep testing if AF stays away.

Hi ladies, can I join in please? I haven't been on for a bit. I am currently in the tww for my no3 bubba. I have a 3yr old ds and a two year old dd. With both of them I was really lucky and it was first cycle both times. We started ttc in Sep and conceived in both Sep and October but miscarried both times. I was having a lot of cold aching in my pelvis, hips, thighs and lower back which was all the time, even when pregnant.
But worse at ovulation and period time. The dr advised me to give it a month and give my body a break and I have had a smear, ultrasound, bloods and internal ultrasound which have all said everything is normal. The aching stopped so we started ttc in December -my period is due on Wednesday and I have started with the bad constant aching again like I had he past few months so I am concerned as to what it is and if whatever it is is going to stop me having another.
I am tying not to test until wed if I can help it

Hi christy and welcome :) have you ever heard about cold uterus? I don't have any experience on it my self but aparently a lot if women go to see those Chinese herbalist people and they tell them they have a cold uterus? You could Google it and see if it sounds as though you have it? Apparently if you wear socks on your feet at bedtime, put a hot water bottle on your belly as often as you can during the tww and only eat warm foods it can help implantation, apparently your womb has to be warm for a baby to implant properly. It's just what I've seen some people mentioning on this forum so I Googled it and it's quite interesting!

Supposed to be Oing today.. not sure if I am though. Just going by the tracker app on my phone.. DH and I DTD Thursday and Today and will tomorrow too just in case.

Good luck country! Hope you do o soon. Think my body is gearing up to o soon too as I'm getting o pains and lots of watery cm! Opks are still neg but hoping they will go pos soon but I'm only on cd11 got a pos on cd13 last cycle

Thanks dinky! I am on CD 13 today so I am assuming either today or tomorrow. Glad to hear you will be Oing soon! Hope we both have good luck this month.. we don't often get a chance to be close in cycle days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->