I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah you still have a chance, if that bleeding you had the other day was ib then it takes a few days for the hcg to be high enough to test positive anyway so you could get a faint either 2moz or the day after. I've uploaded that pic of the opk onto countdowntopregnany.com and they all say the opk is pos. I'm not convinced tho as the whole line isn't as dark. We will bd tonight anyway just incase. Dp goes on his night shift in 2 days so we only have tonight and tomorrow night to bd so I do hope I o soon!

Ok thank you very much. Yeah BD while you can for sure :) you never know. I have my FX for you.

Just got this one, it's not a very clear pic but my phone wouldn't let me upload the clear one I got, kept saying the file was too big!

Screenshot_2015-12-11-20-33-07.jpg

Dinky that looks positive!! That would be great if you O early this cycle! We have DTD every day this week except Wednesday so if I O on time on cd 12 we may be lucky.. Will just have to DTD all next week too!!

I know it would be great :) thank you! I really do hope I o early, was robbed of my tww last cycle. Only thing is the past few cycles I have had ewcm everyday all cycle but I haven't had any since af finished, it's weird! But when I did get ewcm everyday surely that must of been from too high estrogen? Maybe my levels have gone back to normal now. Hope I can still conceive without it

I haven't gotten any EWCM this cycle yet either except like the two days after AF.. I hope I get some soon..

I seem to be really wet down there sorry tmi! But no ewcm. What cd are you on now country?

I was really wet down there until the past couple days. I am on cd 10 now.

Anyone see anything on the bottom test?? I think I have line eye now lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 5
I swear there is something. Especially on the negative? Or am I seeing stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
I can see anything dtrisha sorry :( test again today!!

Sorry dtrisha I can't see it either.
Dinky your OPKs look good, I really hope this is your month!!

Thanks dimmu just hope it wasn't a false positive! My ovaries feel so swollen today especially my right one. I used to get swollen ovaries when I took clomid years ago, and I've never had it since except these past few cycles after my d&c. I hope it's ovulation pains and it's not that the d&c damaged me in anyway!

Opks gone back to neg today So hoping I caught the surge and I o today! If temp isn't up tomorrow I'll be gutted. Still having major ovary pain so hopefully it will today!

I hope you O dinky! I am not sure if I Od or an still waiting to O.. Probably still waiting. I had some pretty bad cramps yesterday that I normally get during O. I'm sorry Dtrisha I don't see anything on those either.

I feel like I see it on the answer one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
I don't see anything on those either sorry :( when is af due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->