I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I'm just getting nervous now. Cause if I'm not then something is wrong and I don't want that.

Yeah I don't see anything on those either.. Doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong just may not get a positive until AF is late

Yeah I still am. I know this probably doesn't mean anything but I took my temp vaginally and it was almost 100. It was 99.8. I feel hot in the face still today. And tired. BB's are still huge and leaking. And I've been really moody today. Anything DH does makes me annoyed.

Well I def am not going to O on CD 12 like normal this month. My cervix is extremely low, firm, and closed and lots of thick creamy CM. I am on CD 11 so unless something changes drastically it isn't happening. Hopefully next week.. FF and my period tracker app on my phone say CD 14 so I still have a few days.. We have DTD every day except Wednesday and plan to do it every day in the coming week so we may have a chance as long as I actually O. With my AF being 5 days late I have a feeling I am still a little messed up.. May need a month to get back on track.

Yeah vaginal temps and oral temps are different. Vaginal temp is always higher if you want to start temping vaginally you have to start on cd1. Country sorry to hear you cycle seems to be out of whack thus month I know how that feels! Hopefully you will o soon just keep bding

Thanks dinky, I sure hope things even out. I still have no idea why AF was 5 days late or what caused my cycle to get all screwed up.. O well, we will see. All those signs sound super positive Dtrisha!

Yeah I wish I would have. Oh well. My BB's look bigger today and it looks like I'm getting blue veins threw my nipple. And idk if this is a symptom but under my belly like my vagina area kind of looks swollen. And I also have like 3 pimples on my chin. I feel like I wake up with a new one every day now

Country- you still have time to O :) just keep checking and BDing like you are.

I have had crazy amounts of acne the last two months or so, something must have really thrown my hormones off.. Whenever I am pregnant my skin actually clears up and looks really good. But it could be a sign for you :)

Country I'm the same, never really used to suffer with spots but ever since I turned 28 just over a year ago I seem to suffer quite a lot! When I got pregnant in July my skin cleared up a bit before my bfp

So I just went to the bathroom and I could tell I was about to have some CM cause I had just woke up from a nap. Went pee and this is what happened. Do you think it's IB? Maybe the other day I just irritated my cervix? This as just strange when I wiped I didn't expect it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
I started getting more spots after my DD when I was 26.. Never used to have them when I was younger. My boobs are always my first sign of being preggo along with weird food cravings.. I always notice my boobs get huge and veiny and there is this weird vein that shows up on my side that is never there when I'm not pregnant.. DH noticed it when I was pregnant with DD and that prompted me to test. It is the weirdest thing. That very well could be IB Dtrisha, if it is it will still be a few days before you can get a BFP as it takes about 3 days after implantation for the hcG to get into your urine after implantation.

Ugh. This is taking way to long. I just want to know :(. I have a half day at work on Thursday and I was going to make a appointment Monday to try and get in cause I thought I would know by then.

I agree with country, it could be ib, if it is you will get a bfp in a couple of days, if it gets heavier it might be af. Fingers crossed it's ib!

Yeah I hope it doesn't get heavier. I put a loner on in case. If AF starts I will be so confused

Went to the bathroom again to owe and there wasn't anything when I wiped.

That's good there wasn't anything else.. I hope it is IB for you. The same thing happened to me this past cycle though I had some blood on the TP when wiping on 12 DPO and then nothing else then started AF on 21 DPO I think..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->