I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

So I sneezed and had some again but there was like the tiniest clot. :( I feel like I'm out now.

Hmm.. It could still be IB.. Did you have any pinching or cramps today?

Had a temp rise this morning so pretty sure I o'd yesterday :) I'm finally back in the tww!!!! Nice early ovulation for me, just hope my temp stays up over the next few days

My lower back kinda aches. I'm still bleeding when I pee today. It's kinda red mixed with pinkish?

Dinky in glad you O'd :). That's so exciting. I hope you catch that egg

Ok so I took a frer and I think there's a line but I'm not sure if it's a evap/indent? It was there on time but I never trust these. But I'll show you both pictures.

I think I can just about make a line out on the original one, but I can't see any colour. Those tests are crap for showing lines up. But it could be the start of your bfp :D so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Yeah I'm going out to get some others here soon. Like I can see it clearly on the negative. But I'm worried it's just a indent.

I'm rubbish at looking for lines on negative versions I can never see them unless they are obvious but I cam see something on the original

Ok. I'm going to buy the two pack of frer that has the old version and the one digi. I have other tests but I know they won't show because they're 25 miu.

Starting to think I'm not pregnant :( I have a liner on and I probably got about a quarter of blood in it. But when I go to the bathroom it is still like a light pinkish/red. But in my liner it looked like it was maybe a dark reddish color. Idk what to think.

Also went out and bought the pack with the old frer and digi. Took digi and regular and digi said no and I didn't see anything on the frer.

Oh I'm so sorry dtrisha it's heartbreaking isn't it? It's torture waiting for af or bfp. Do you normally get spotting before af starts or does it come full flow out of nowhere?

Sorry to see there is still no BFP for you Dtrisha and that you are bleeding some more.. :( That is always hard when you are so sure and then turn out not to be.

Usually not spotting just bam here I am. I haven't gotten anymore big blood just when I wipe. So idk. My breasts are so big though and now I have a blue vein going through my nipple

That's so odd, I really hope it is IB for you and not AF.. Hope the bleeding didn't get any heavier overnight! I am "supposed" to O tomorrow. Haven't checked my cervix yet today to see if it is where it needs to be.

Any updates today dtrisha? Country I hope your getting close to o :) 2dpo for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->