October Pumpkins *testing thread*

NightFlower

Reaction score
Praying October will be the lucky month for us ladies still waiting for our sticky bfps. ❤
Let me know when you will start testing and I'll add you to the front page. Good luck and baby dust

:dust:

@HalfricanMa -Oct 1st :bfp:

@Jules8 -Oct 1st

@NightFlower -Oct 12th

@ChibiLena -
Oct 20th

Last edited:
I’m 8dpo today and said I would test til tomorrow, but I failed and tested today. LH strip is light and test was bfn. It’s still early and I have some symptoms so I know I’m not out yet. I’m holding on to some hope and will test again tomorrow.

I had a rough evening feeling so nauseated that I walked outside around 10pm. I did that with my last pregnancy.
This morning I felt like i couldnt even nurse because of how utterly drained i feel. Feel like i have the flu but i’ve had a cold for 2 weeks. I made sure my blood glucose was enough cause it tends to get very low.
I realized its been a few weeks since i tested so I did. It was even more pink within time but i couldnt grab my phone to take the pic because i didnt want to let on to DH.
I need to get a different brand asap! I really can’t believe this!

IMG_4512.jpeg

I had a rough evening feeling so nauseated that I walked outside around 10pm. I did that with my last pregnancy.
This morning I felt like i couldnt even nurse because of how utterly drained i feel. Feel like i have the flu but i’ve had a cold for 2 weeks. I made sure my blood glucose was enough cause it tends to get very low.
I realized its been a few weeks since i tested so I did. It was even more pink within time but i couldnt grab my phone to take the pic because i didnt want to let on to DH.
I need to get a different brand asap! I really can’t believe this!

View attachment 1118986
Congratulations!

Thank you! I pray it’s really a bfp and not a false. My easy@home is negative. These wondfo are the 25 so i have the extra sensitive 10s coming but wont arrive until Thursday.
I’m trying to keep my excitement in check but it was just so pink!

Thank you! I pray it’s really a bfp and not a false. My easy@home is negative. These wondfo are the 25 so i have the extra sensitive 10s coming but wont arrive until Thursday.
I’m trying to keep my excitement in check but it was just so pink!
I hope its not a false pos. Maybe your sample wasn't as good when you took the E@H brand. I'll be waiting for the next test. Fx GL

Omg @HalfricanMa wow wow wow congratulations!!!

@Jules8 fx <3

AFM, CD 33, 13dpo, bfns all around… but where is AF?!? She’s a day late so I hope she shows today… I do think having a 13-day LP is better than 12… it’s just a long cycle. I doubt I’ll be able to test this month, probably I’ll just stalk and root people on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->