I think I'm over-organized...

mommie2be

Baking Baby #2 !
Reaction score
I literally have EVERYTHING written down, I have so many lists. It's ridiculous.
I have a list of
-hospital bag for me (this list has "this notebook" written on it :haha:)
-hospital bag for OH
-hospital bag for LO
-what to do
-what to buy for me/OH
-what to buy for LO
-important dates
-a daily countdown until my due date
-who to send "thank yous" to
I have all this, plus my extremely thorough day planner...

I am way to organized for my own well being. :dohh:

Lol i know how you feel. I have gone crazy with lists. I hve mostly been making lists cuz i forget everything.:dohh:

So do I, baby brain doesn't do me justice at all ! Especially being in school. :haha:

You should post your lists for your hospital bag lists...I could use some inspiration. :haha:

I've been doing something kind of similar...my planner/calendar is even color-coded. :blush: My OH laughs at me every time I use it because it looks like a rainbow. :haha:

I do this too all the time when I'm bored. Too bad I never follow through with doing half the things :haha:

I'm going to start writing lists soon, either before Christmas or just after! It's good to be organised!! :D Although, I'm never normally organised at all.

Could you come and be organised for me please? :haha: I'm so useless :dohh:

^^
WSS!, i've got bits everywhere! only just managed get my maternity notes organised :dohh:

I have lists for what we need to buy for the baby and what's bought, and what I need to get still. I have another list for what friends/family are buying her. I also have Christmas lists wrote for everyone else and what I'm getting my OH. But guess what? The lists are on my organiser on my phone...which is lost atm!! :dohh:

In a month or so I'll start a list for my hospital bag and the babies. I think I'll have one for stuff OH has to take too. I have to be organised otherwise I get stressed.

I'm like this- I'm obsessed with lists, they just make me feel a whole lot more relaxed when I've got everything written down and kept on top of haha. xx

i would so organize for all of you. :)
it relaxes me. i have a blue notebook with all my lisys ! when i finish the hospital lists i'll post them !

Good for you... There's nothing wrong with being organized! :thumbup:
I make lists of everything. I'm excessive sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->