I think I've finally lost the plot... *oct 8th pics pg6*

So sorry you are going through this. I am in the same boat as you.

I pray that you get a nice :bfp: with no doubt! Have you taken another test today?

Yeah, I did one from the pound shop this morning, but the strength of them is 25 compared to the 15 of the IC!!! I think there MIGHT be a really really really faint line on it, but it might just be my faint line goggles lol.

I really wish I had more IC's coz that last line was darker than all the other IC's ive had so another one of them would have been really handy!!!

Still gotta couple of pound shop ones left so I'm sure if that is actually a bfp on the last IC these ones will show a line in the next day or so too, considering the levels doubling..

As for AF, Honey.. I really dont know!! My LP was 17 last month, but doc reckoned my chemical would have made it longer than it should have been coz he thinks the egg DID actually implant. I've never had a cycle longer than 5 weeks before tho so maybe somebetween now and saturday, unless the pill and the last 2 chemicals have altered my cycle. Everything is an IF and BUT atm!!!

I's have gone mad if you girls weren't keeping me positive :hug:

good luck hun keep testing. its sounding really good so far. keep postive

no chance of a pic.. its barely visible with the naked eye... i know the IC I had the last line on is nearly twice as strong as these ones, but I Am really starting to think that those lines are all appearing for no reason.. especially since the FRER ones that were definately there and pink were done at a couple of dpo!!! assuming my new O date is right!

And here comes another but! :hissy: I've been out and bough some superdrug ones coz someone said thy are 15, same as the IC's.. Just did one, wasn't with fmu coz I coudn't wait till tomorrow morning, and again I have a faint line..It's darker than the IC I did yesterday but cant raelly compare coz they're diff brands, but gives mt hope I suppose! Cant get a picture of it tho coz my phone is being stupid and wont even focus GRRR.

I'll use another superdrug one in the morning, and if that line isn't darker I'm not testing anymore and waiting for AF! coz its really starting to do my head in!

i dont think all the tests cant be wrong. i say congrats are in order

I'm still not convinced. The FRER MUST have been wrong coz like ive said id have only been 2dpo then lmao!

I'm pretty sure all the faint IC's last week must have been evaps too. I'm certain yesterdays wasn't an evap tho, and this one today.. I suppose it is really early still being 10dpo and only the second day with proper faint lines that deffo aint evaps.

I think all those evaps last week are stopping me getting excited!! mainly coz IF they were actual lines they should be much darker by now! Must stop thinking about them!

wait for af or restest in a few days. ive tested today. got an evap. yours cant all be wrong

aww hun :hugs: i got everything crossed for u xxxxxxxxxxxx

jbubbs i have just tested again and have got a faint pink line not gunna get my hopes up just guna see if witch arrives. and of course ill will test again today or tmoz lol. wen you testing again. im only 10dpo

Oooh, any pics?? I'm 10 dpo too, gunna test again in the morning!

my pics wont show there to faint and they look like evaps now i think. lol ok good luck for in the morning

Well, anyone wanna guess todays news?

If you guessed yet another faint line, then yeah.. you were right. Surprise surprise! It's a superdrug one again, a bit darker than yesterday I think tho coz I've kinda managed to get a pic today but could't yesterday!

Also did a tesco one that I had kickin about in the drawer, which also had a super super faint line, but aint as sensitive as superdrug.

Attachments

• DSC00203.jpg
    DSC00203.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 72
iv took two test today and they have light pink lines on them to. and didnt have to squint today. im going to test again tmoz. ive had four faint pink tests now. im tryna get a pic to show but my web cam wont focus. still not gunna think anything until thursday if witch comes or not.

my lines are like that. dont wanna say anyting yet to anyone. wanna keep testing till thursday. also i took a opk i no i shouldnt but that was postive to duno if that means anything.

arrrggghhh!! poor you Jububbs! Exciting to see that line though. If I were you I would go to the hospital or GPs office and tell them what is happening.

I am in my own little crazy world of testing still - and driving myself crazy! :dohh: My lines are getting a darker - but not dark enough to please me yet. I have also devised a new torture method in the shape of the digital clearblue pregnancy test with conception indicator. It is saying I am only 1-2 weeks post conception - and they don't seem to be clear on if they are measuring from ovulation or implantation. I want to be 2-3 weeks! I want these HCGs to rise! I want higher BBTs (getting dangerously close to the cover line)

Hang in there ju bubbs - you are a trooper. x :hugs:

Well, I conducted a lil experiment today! Went over to my sisters armed with a superdrug test, the same as I've had lines on today and yesterday... and told her to go pee on it! lmao, she looked at me like I was mad... so I explained how I wanted to know if my lines were real or if that was just what all the tests did coz my lines aren't showing up to near the end of the time limit....

So, a good few hours later, and my sisters test is still plain white, so that gives me a little bit more confidence! Got 1 left now for the morning hopefully it will get a bit darker again, altho no doubt I'll be out buying more tests regardless lmao.

Applegirl, stop punishing yourself with tests!!!!! I know its only natural to worry, some peoples hcg levels do rise slower than others so dont worry that you're not getting REALLY dark lines, as long as you still have lines and they're not getting fainter and fainter I'm sure everything is fine! I might even come and join you in first tri, even tho I'm petrified this will only last for another week like last month! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->