• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think I've finally lost the plot... *oct 8th pics pg6*

i see a line on the first two!!!!!!! yay...they look positve hun!!!!!!! how many dpo are you? i agree wait a week and see what happens, and then get blood tests even if your positives get better! just to make you feel at ease! good luck and glad your not stressing!!!;)

Girl, you are SOOOOO pregnant! I totally see faint lines on both the ICs and FRERs!! Woohoo! :happydance:

omg, I'm so glad... I tend to see lines no one else can most the time :rofl:Really trying not to get excited yet tho, its soo hard!!!! Cant wait till morning to test again now :happydance:

As for dpo.. I have no idea coz ff doesn't think i've o'd!! If I o'd on the same day as last month then I'm 12dpo, but I think I may have O'd 3 or 4 days later coz thats when my temps started going up a bit.

Hard to tell tho coz my temp never went down again since O last month!

Yup your first one def. is positive! I hoep u get a true dark one tomorrow morning

yeh hope you get a dark one tmoz. but it looks postive

i can see lines on both the ic and the first response. hope when you re-test the lines get darker but it certainly looking good for you hun! x

Weeeeeeeeeee cant wait to see ya back in the 1st trim..Hug

Yeah, I tested with a tesco own brand one yesterday and gotta bfn! a faint ,line did appear after about 10 minutes, but it says not to read after 10! I've not tested today, I'm just gunna wait and see if AF arrives now.

Yeah, I tested with a tesco own brand one yesterday and gotta bfn! a faint ,line did appear after about 10 minutes, but it says not to read after 10! I've not tested today, I'm just gunna wait and see if AF arrives now.

gud luck hope you get ur bfp. when ur af due

Now that my O has been put back to most likely cd 20, af isn't due untill the 20th oct, going by last months LP of 17 days! Argghhh

Had another faint but definately there with in the time limit on a FRER yesterday afternoon, and another faint IC this morning... but FRER was neg again this morning!!!

I think they must all just be pink evaps.. do you get evaps with colour!?

Heres the IC

Attachments

• DSC00187.jpg
    DSC00187.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 76
usually evap's dont have colour. there usually white or grey. hopefully ur preg. test agen in a few days

omg hopin this is guna be a sticky bfp for u this time hun...pls pls keep us updated, whens af due? :hugs:

Hun This must be driving you bonkers with the bfn's then the faint Bfp
looking at that last test i would say this is a bfp and if its not i would be so disapointed , you cant be getting all thesa faint lines for nothing evap lines my butt LoL

Hey sweety evaps dont have color. Just keep using the cheapies and in the morning with 1st morning pee. Dont change tests and dont change the time of day. Youre tests will get darker in the morning if you do it this way and if you are pregnant. Looks hopeful to me though.

Here are reasons for lines.
1-Some woman (rare) produce more then 2miu a month of Hcg normally. Which can cause a pregnancy test to be positive.
2-An evap line
3-The die doesnt full go across the stick properly and can make what looks to be a line.
4-Chemical pregnancy
5-Pregnancy
6-On some type of pill hormone.

It is common to be pregnant and to get negatives. Not the other way around.

hi Ju bubbs - hang in there honey. I really hope your body comes through with some answers for you soon - and I hope the answers are good news! This must be griving you crazy with the confusion. You are being really strong. Sending you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"