I think I've finally lost the plot... *oct 8th pics pg6*

Nope! My appointment is at 11.10 so should be back by lunch time

Ok good luck, im gunna test again my pack of hpt have just arrived, ill give you the news when you get back.

took tests mutch darker today, im gunna post in bfp annoucment now with pics, hope you get good news too

Good luck at the docs jububbs xx

ive just posted in bfp annoucments wid pics, ju_bubbs. any news yet hun

Well all she said was 'these things happen, a 3rd of pregnancies end in mc bla bla bla, just wait and cross your fingers! she wouldn't do blood test to check hcg levels or anything coz she said theres no need... so looks like I'll just have to wait and see!

Congrats princess, btw! xxx

Well all she said was 'these things happen, a 3rd of pregnancies end in mc bla bla bla, just wait and cross your fingers! she wouldn't do blood test to check hcg levels or anything coz she said theres no need... so looks like I'll just have to wait and see!

Am sorry hun :hugs: i just dont understand how someone can have so many positive tests the way you have it was not just one or two you must have done about 10 , It should be getting darker the line cause the hcg doubles every 2days but it maybe that it did attach and failed to go on :(

I had a positive very faint like you with my icsi in june that i had
and come test day it was bfn :( but i tested faint positive well after the hcg trigger injection had gone out my system so it was a bfp but failed to go on thesa things do happen its horrible

But i wish you the best of luck for next month :) :hugs:

Have u tested again today hun ?? . Doctor didnt sound very helpfull . But lots of sticky dust and i will keep fingers crossed for you hun . xx .

Am sorry hun :hugs: i just dont understand how someone can have so many positive tests the way you have it was not just one or two you must have done about 10 , It should be getting darker the line cause the hcg doubles every 2days but it maybe that it did attach and failed to go on :(

and come test day it was bfn :( but i tested faint positive well after the hcg trigger injection had gone out my system so it was a bfp but failed to go on thesa things do happen its horrible

Um, I dont know if I've just misunderstood what you're trying to say.. but I get the feeling that you're talking as tho I've already lost this baby, in my BFP thread of all places!!... "I wish you the best of luck for next month"!?!!? I dont mean to sound rude, but... can we get through my current pregnancy before sending out luck for the next!, not just assume I'm going to lose it!

i agree you gota think postive. i see your ticker as chaged to four weeks and five days now.

Exactly what mine said! So frustrating!
Unfortunately mine must have been a CP, as my tests went negative again within a few days.

Yours sounds a lot more promising as they are getting darker!! :D fingers crossed for you, sticky dust on the way :dust:

Yeah princess.. the doc said I should be counting from cd1 not OV date even tho I OV'd late... still think thats wrong myself but nevermind! I'm only 4 weeks going by Ov date!

Thanks Dan... I'm still not gunna start worrying yet tho, as they did start getting darker for a few days last month b4 getting lighter again! Still aint teted today, was too scared lol.. not really sure if I wanna know if its happening again or not, until it happens!

Just had a peek, your chart certainly looks good!

Um, I dont know if I've just misunderstood what you're trying to say.. but I get the feeling that you're talking as tho I've already lost this baby, in my BFP thread of all places!!... "I wish you the best of luck for next month"!?!!? I dont mean to sound rude, but... can we get through my current pregnancy before sending out luck for the next!, not just assume I'm going to lose it!

Sorry hun i must of misread i thought the doctor said it was bfn for you
As i never seen you wrote its A bfp i just seen you asking could this be a bfp or a evap ??
Sorry for the misunderstanding feel terrible now :blush:
Hope everything goes ok for you :hugs:

Honey doctors do not know everything. Miracles happen and I really do not think you are in a situation that makes it seem so impossible for everything to work out. The doctor could have told you yes there is a risk but think positively and take it one day at a time for awhile. There was no need to stress you out when it could all very well be for nothing. I wish you luck and wish your bean lots of sticky dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"