• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think I've finally lost the plot... *oct 8th pics pg6*

you tested again. i did got proper pink line today gunna post pic today or tmoz. still wanna get thursday over before i change my ticker.

I got another line, pretty much the same as yesterday.. still faint, but not so faint you have to squint or anything. I cant get anymoret ests now untill next friday tho, so I'm gunna go mad!!!!!

i would go mad. to ive had 5 postives now they keep getting darker. hope it darker tmoz so i can post a pic, and then ill chage me ticker hopfully.

DSC00337.JPG see i cant pic up a pic propley my cam not goodDSC00334.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00324.JPG
    DSC00324.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 38
Taht looks REALLY good hun! Hope it gets darker!

Taht looks REALLY good hun! Hope it gets darker!

so you can see lines didnt think you would as my cam not good it much pinker in real life. so you gunna post a pic ju_bubbs. Also was just thinking if witch doesnt arrive for me tmoz. i am 3weeks 6 days nearly the same as you. i still dont wanna belive my tests yet.

Yeah I can see the lines really well! I didn't take any pics today, its just the sae as yesterday. I still think my tests are being dodgy or something too lol! I only changed my ticker to try and help my positive thinking!

Princess thats a positive for sure :)
Jubbs how long left now driving me crazy never mind you Lol cant wait now
like i said all them positives you have to be a 100% deffo and after reading your sister wee on a stick you got and it being bfn then there is your answer
:happydance:

2 :bfp: for princess and jubbs :happydance:

Cant wait till you use this flash icon put us all out of this suspence

im the same as jj_bubbs cant belive it till i get at least tmoz out the way and see darker lines, even thoy ive had five faint postives.

im the same as jj_bubbs cant belive it till i get at least tmoz out the way and see darker lines, even thoy ive had five faint postives.

Some hcg takes longer than others to double and some only have low doses of hcg and go on to have a healthy baby :happydance:

When are you both meant to be due on ?? feels like its been ages for jubbs
princess go get a clearblue test early stick digital if possible thesa will tell you for sure :hugs:

Some hcg takes longer than others to double and some only have low doses of hcg and go on to have a healthy baby :happydance:

When are you both meant to be due on ?? feels like its been ages for jubbs
princess go get a clearblue test early stick digital if possible thesa will tell you for sure :hugs:

im due on tmoz and been havin faint postives last few days, im gunna wait till witch day out the way then test again , my tests come tmoz, i will invest in digi when im sure not yet

my lines are pink and dont have to squint either still not enough, till witch day out the way last time i misscarried early and hope i dont this time.

my lines are pink and dont have to squint either still not enough, till witch day out the way last time i misscarried early and hope i dont this time.

I have seen your lines they are BFP and If your getting a second line and your due on tomorrow your pregnant , Think positive hun
just because you miscarried last time it does not mean you will again
Goodluck hun & Hurry up jubbs when are you due on ?? you have been getting thesa Bfps for days/wks now :rofl:
:hugs:

I have seen your lines they are BFP and If your getting a second line and your due on tomorrow your pregnant , Think positive hun
just because you miscarried last time it does not mean you will again
Goodluck hun & Hurry up jubbs when are you due on ?? you have been getting thesa Bfps for days/wks now :rofl:
:hugs:
tHANKS Hun will try and think postive

I thinkI'm due on on saturday.. but not sure! I've been a bit worried coz all my superdrug tests havn't been showing the second line untill right at the very end of the time limit, but my sister bought me a FRER wich I just did with fmu, and a line appeared almost instantly! Not very dark still tho, but deffo there.

I've made an appointment at the doctors this morningso I'll let you all know what they say about it all! Really hoping they dont fob me off with go awaya and test again in a few days, I want hcg counts and stuff to check its rising!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"