I think I've finally lost the plot... *oct 8th pics pg6*

i have no ideaa wot 2day !!!???!!! just hopin more than ever is a sticky bfp:):)

just wanted to let you know that opks do pick up lh and hcg as they are similar hormones, and that a hpt will not pick up an lh. So it sometimes is possible that an opk will pick up the hcg hormone giving you a dark line on the opk. But ive heard if you get a postive opk than you would probly get a positve hpt?..also momof3 was getting like 8 positive opks in a row ( test line was dark or darker than the control line) and she is pregnant!..dont want to get your hopes up, but does sound go for you! FIngers crossed

hey jububbs! came over to check out your tests. This is exciting hon. I have to admit that I'm not sure I see the line - but it is great for a baseline anyway - let's see what comes up over the weekend huh?
xx:flower:

I can defo see a line on the CB hun :) I can't see if there's any colour in it so I fiddled about with it in photobucket and I'm sure it looked blue but I can't be certain.

I really hope this is your sticky bfp hun!

Well, latest update, my poas addiction got the better of me, and i used up my last FRER I just had an urge to do it and the urge wouldn't even let me wait till morning lmao. I could see it while still in the case, but my camera phone cuoldn't so had to take it out for the pic... It is deffo pink, but I'm convinced its just toying with me coz of all the evaps I've had lately, plus ff still not saying I've O'd even lol... but here it is, what do you all think?

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0019-1.jpg

Deffo looks like a faint line to me :) xx

I see it! Barely, but I see it!

Wait..................... I'm on CD 24 today.........hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm I wonder?

Go for it mummy michele! that one was done yesterday evening, no idea how many dpo coz ff doesn't think I've O'd lol but was cd 22 and wasn't even fmu! Altho i'm not getting excited over it being a definate positive yet! lol

I'll test when I get out of bed for the day. It's 4 am here and haven't been wanting to go to bed since I got ill this morning (Sunday)

Actually it's now CD 25 if I got it right. hhhmmmm will post later!

Good luck... I'll check later for your piccies of a bfp! :hug:

I can def see the line in that pic hun, my first test for Ruby was that faint. Fingers crossed for u xx

I couldnt see a thing in the first lot of pics hun...
Bu the pink frer you took i can 100% see a line , Its pink in colour and looks not too faint you have to squint if you get what i mean lol ..
Not sure about you ovulating late or anything as i know nothing about ovulation , But that hpt certainly looks liek an early positive to me , Good luck . xx .

I can see a line hun. I'm getting quite excited for you:happydance:

I can definately see a line, hun - and it's definately pink! I think congratulations are in order! :happydance:

ahhh hun yay i can see a line too! its def there and its PINK!! im getting really excitied for you ...im thinking congrats are in order? ;)

Woo, I'm glad you're all saying its pink.. I thought it may have been my wishing eyes lol.
i'm really trying not to get my hopes up tho, just incase its a dodgy test or something, after all the evaps ive had lately!
Will test again in t he morning tho and see what happens! :D

Hun i can see the line but i dont want you to get your hopes up cause like i said to you before thesa clear blue digital tests show a second line anyway when you open them up even if they showed a not pregnant sighn its weird but they do and its horrible that they do this and build are hopes up
i hope this is a real positive line for you and fingers crossed this is A bfp

How long have you got to go now when are you due on i cant wait to find out proper now Lol Good luck any way hun for that Bfp :hug:

Thats not a digital one, its a first response one, the new '6 days early' ones. I only had to open it up as i dont have a digital camera and was using my phone to take the pic, and the camera phone isn't good enough to see the line through the case on the pic!

I actually have no idea when af is due, coz ff doesn't think I O'd this month which is why i was surprised to be getting faint lines, and also why im deffo not getting my hopes up at this stage just incase... well trying lmao. I'll be testing again in the morning with fmu (the one in the last pic was done in the evening) So hopefully it will be confirmed either way :)

Oh well i dont care what you say this is a deffo Bfp i swear by it
I have used thesa first responce tests and never got a line like that :happydance: this is a bfp hun :bfp: am all excited for you

Have you done a digital test yet ? :happydance: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->