I think this is it!updated!

Aww hun, It sounds likelabour to me sweets, it can well ease off and start up again, you'll prob find your at least 3-5 cm by now!
Do you think you should consider going in due to the snow? Wouldn't want you to be trapped!

Huge luck and loadsa labour vibes! xxxxxxxxxxx

Least the snows not too bad and you got the freelander right?? Or dont you really use that? (was i imagining that at yours :wacko: ) We've been out tonight like 15 mins ago around tilly bends etc and seems to be ok :hugs:

No wont use the freelander it needs serviced and i find it hard climbing in and out,

Mum just spoke to two of her midwife friends, basically its a no to solpadol but can take 2 ibrufen and 2 paracetemol, and the pains are so bad so low because its the head turning and going down so its effacing and dialating the cervix - or should be, because its not making the whole bump go hard like a contraction? Apparently this is the hardest bit and once its done should move easily but some people jst take longer and feel this part when others dont. So i reckon will prob be home till abotu 4am ish, if not then ill be in demanding to make them induce if nothing happening its too painfull!

brother went and got some 7up and lucozade and got the hot water bottle bakc, not gonna bother going to my room tonight just gonna stay downstairs and chill, snooze on sofa if i can

Aw honey I hope this stage doesn't last too much longer for you, I'll be regularly checking back to see how you're getting on :hugs:

I dont think her head is gonna go down till the waters break would that make it even more painfull?? i have too much fluid and her heads quite big not to mention we all have small pelivs's (mums was measured-had 3 sections cos of it) .. reckon thats why its more sore? cos shes just not gonna fit till the fluid is gone?

TBH hun you never know you might be totally fine, quite a few people when i was having Tabs had a really long first part of labour. I hope it ends for you soon though :hugs: :hugs: It really sucks i'm sorry.

Aww sweet...pfft Bex would so not have done that for me :dohh:

The bag of waters will be providing a cushion over the cervix - when the waters go, the head is pressing straight on to the cervix and this can make it more painful. The waters wont be stopping her from moving down though. You are doing grand - this horrible slow labour is the worst bit, so eat, drink and rest as much as you can, you will need your strength later on xx

keep on in there - you're doing great and the reward will be so worth it!

Thats what im worried about, not having any energy left because this is so sore its using it all up and ive had about 3 hours sleep since 8.30am on wed, Thats why got my brother to get lucozade haha! Im also worried that my bodys 'contractions' are just not gonna be 'in the bump' and this is it and how it is for me..

Do you think that all this pushing down and pain etc do u think the waters will break for me themselves here at home?

I think its different for everyone (i think) Some peoples waters break ages in advance and others just before baby is born? :hugs:

yeh and some peoples not at all...

this is bringing me close to tears, but i dont wanna go all the way in to be sent home!

I know thats what i was worried about too hun :hugs: What does your mum say?

have your waters gone hun? sorry i cant read the 20 pages of thread! lol
x

ps- in this weather you could demand to stay at the hospital!

shes not so sure, she was gonna stay up tonight with me but her 2 midwife friends told her she should get some rest aswell so think she will sleep in my room so we dont have to wake my dad whos all jetlagged.

she never had any labours so shes not sure, says i will know when i have to go, but were gonna time them now again, see what its at as triage will ask

shes not so sure, she was gonna stay up tonight with me but her 2 midwife friends told her she should get some rest aswell so think she will sleep in my room so we dont have to wake my dad whos all jetlagged.

she never had any labours so shes not sure, says i will know when i have to go, but were gonna time them now again, see what its at as triage will ask

Hey mrs, might bump into you after all! Hind waters went this aft (they think)
been up to triage early evening having contractions but not long enough to be anything to worry about so they sent me home :( Hope you're not too long hon!!:flower:

oh how exciting! i reckon ill be there later on and tomorrow.. what do you look like?? u'll have to pm me your number and text me if you go in, we can meetup after on the postnatal ward!

my waters not gone, i wish they would, then i could just get admitted and get some pain relief!

oh how exciting! i reckon ill be there later on and tomorrow.. what do you look like?? u'll have to pm me your number and text me if you go in, we can meetup after on the postnatal ward!

my waters not gone, i wish they would, then i could just get admitted and get some pain relief!

The MW that was on in triage gave me the mother of all sweeps :blush: after she had done my internal! ouch! I was contracting like mad!! at least 4 within 10 mins but they weren't lasting long enough, so sent home for the usual warm bath and paracetamol! lol

contractions seemmed to have eased a little now tho :(

Oh claire i thought id come back to a birth announcement! Sounds like you're not having an easy time of it! Hope waters go soon hun and get moving...

my mum isnt working til sunday, and she'l be on labour ward. But hopefully u wont have to get to then!! x

ooo good luck! hope too be reading ur birth anouncement sooon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"