I think this is it!updated!

I was kneeling on all 4's on all the cuishons on the sofa for a bit, gonna go back to that position, I feel like its slowing down again! Its because i napped and was laying flat!

oooooooooooooooooooooh clairey am so excited for you!!!

good luck sweetie :) come on ava...be nice to mum!!! :D

xxxx

Good that you got a bit of sleep though - definitely sleep if you can!
Keep us updated - some of us are still awake!
xx

I found a position on the sofa with cuishions, leaning forward bum in air, but its making the pains almost disappear!! hot water bottle on back.. should i stay here so she can turn easier or move so the pain comes back and i can try regulate it? mums up and ready but sleeping on sofa, its not time to go yet.

I'd say stay in that position - encourage her to turn and get some rest while you can. As the midwife Mary Cronk would say "rest and be grateful" :D Good luck hun

I would also rest if you can - once little Ava gets herself in the right position things should start moving along much more quickly! Make sure your bladder is empty too, as a full bladder can slow things down.
xx

funny you say that i just went to loo and getting pains again now, I feel like its slowed right down, wish i hadnt slept, but at least i got a break now they can come back, if she comes today its her due date, tomorrow is my grans bday!

pinky clear discharge is ok isnt it?

feel really weird down there and a bit sore and kinda feel 'open'

Ooooo im so excited for you..

Sadly i wouldnt know if pink clear discharge is normal since this is my first and im not due for another 14 weeks... but from what i'v heard its normal. :hugs:

Hope its almost time for you to go

The pink discharge is probably your mucous plug! Another good sign! Are the pains closer together? If things start changing I would def call the hospital and let them know so they can recommend you to go in or not.
xx

Ive had lots of clear/white discharge over the alst few days, but now its pinky, I just had a shower, theyre not getting closer together yet, why is it not progressing this is so annoying! If only my waters would break then the hospital would help me progress and keep me in! just did some squats etc, keep going hot and cold and feel like im gonna throw up and clearing out the other end too. :blush:

Just seemed to have stalled the serious painfull pains, dunno why/how!:cry:

awk:(! hope things start to progress 4 u!! and soon!!! x

Oh that sucks - so the serious pains have stopped?? Lame!
I had the hot/cold thing all the way through too - especially near the end. I ripped off my socks and threw them across the hospital room LOL... Also had a clearout once my water broke - mine went different though - I had nothing at all happen, then suddenly my water broke with no warning. Labour didn't start until afterwards (I walked like crazy to try and start it, since the OB wanted to take over and induce me because I was early - luckily it ended up getting going)
Maybe if the pain isn't bad you could sleep? The mw tried to get me to sleep in the beginning, but I was a stressball - wayyy to worked up to sleep. If you can rest for a few hours, that would really help out once labour gets going since it is exhausting - especially since you have already been up dealing with slow labour for so long!
xx

yeah gonna lie down on sofa but when i get up/go to bathroom etc i get baaad pains but when i lay still they are not so frequent, theyve not stopped completely but much less, they were every 5 mins up till the last nap! and they woke me up during the nap. Feel bad for getting my mum up, she showered n everything! might pace a bit see if it starts back before lying down

how you doing now? I am up with bad heartburn and on fb chat if you want something to do?
xxx

Hopefully pacing a bit will get things going some more. Also too bad a mw isn't there to check you - every time I was checked, the contractions got stronger and more frequent. xx

yeah i know, well had lots more mucus plug if thats what it is, but im just exausted. feel like im gonna throw up/headaches/cold/hot etc, Just wish it would start, pains still there just less and in a way different? I think she might of moved too cos her back isnt down the right so maybe the sofa position worked and shes moved herself round.. maybe my body is preparing which is why theres less pain atm, i have no idea. totally guessing. But def feel different down below!

Yes - you should keep in touch with the hospital - especially since it is so far away. If the pain is less in your back, then she might have turned the right way around - which is great (and from what I hear - less painful). It definitely sounds like your mucous plug though - I lost mine when I was about 3cm.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->