I think this is it!updated!

Hope everything is going ok for you... hang in there!
Purple
x

awww hun i'm sorry :hugs:

when are you goin back to the hospital?

not sure, i dont wanna go cos its so far away and if they send us home. I dont know really waht to do at all

Phone them and tell them it's so painful that your coming in? :hugs:

no my whole family is in but i dont want to be down with them im in my room, my mum just brought me hot water bottle back for my back but pains at front are still agony with that on. im kneeling again leaning on my bed on 2 pillows but i could just cry. Dunno if i wanna go all the way in for them to tell me the cervix isnt thinned enough again! :((

no my whole family is in but i dont want to be down with them im in my room, my mum just brought me hot water bottle back for my back but pains at front are still agony with that on. im kneeling again leaning on my bed on 2 pillows but i could just cry. Dunno if i wanna go all the way in for them to tell me the cervix isnt thinned enough again!

Oh hun, I'm so sorry you're having a rough time!! If you're in that much pain, though, perhaps it's best to go in and tell them you are having difficulty coping and need some type of pain relief...

Hang in there - you'll soon be meeting your LO! Go to the hospital when you feel you need to - that's what they're there for!

Does anyone know if were allowed to take solpadol? its got codiene in it and my sister has some..

Sorry its taking so long hun. Just try and think it`ll all be worth it when shes here. Well done on the email to FOB. Glad ur still level headed even know in labour! U give me hope lol.
Keep doing what ur doing and trying to ease the pain as much as possible. Good luck hun, Will be checking for updates on u to see how ur getting on.
Have u got a text buddy to keep everyone up to date once shes here? If u want I`ll PM u my number if u want to let anyone on here know x

:hugs: :hugs:
Agree with above about calling the hospital! When I had LO, I walked and walked until I physically couldn't do it because of the contractions - it sped up labour sooooo much. Another thing that speeds up labout (which is easier said than done) is to try and relax completely between contractions because bubs will drop down easier. But I know every labour is different and it is much easier said than done, but the pain is guaranteed to end and you will have your LO in your arms! Its hard to know it now, but you are doing really well.
:hugs:

oh hun! Good luck sweetie!!!!!!!!!

i found bouncing on ball helped a bit, and a tens machine wacked up on full!

= 0 )

Solpadol is ok to take as long in moderation. I got some from hospital for my pains and I`m only 33 weeks. I only take one when needed but shes on her way so she should be fine xxx

yeah i dont have a tens or a ball... i really regret not having a ball!! Shes not in the right position thats why so much pain is in my back so i have to sit upright to tilt pelvis, im sitting on my bed rocking now and kind of bouncing a bit. About to try time them for half an hour now.

so i could take 1 solpadol and see if it helps?? if it does i can go on the treadmill and walk....

Ive got katieeee's number, NIFirstimer's number Kaerit's and mummytoambers so ill keep u up 2 date, but i dont think im gonna go in yet

Heyhey!

Wooo glad somethings happening! If it does get too much painwise then go in and refuse to leave. Thats what I ended up doing after 3 days of back labour and them ignoring me. Went in and they said I was 3cm...within an hour me being admitted and having my epidural I was 5cm, 6 at a stretch and calm.

Hope it speeds up for you! :hugs2:

hey Hun just noticed you're in central Scotland. R u going to Stirling? The midwives there have said to go in when u feel u can't take it much longer! Also be careful in the weather it looks like it's getting icy. Good luck x x

yeah im at Stirling, r u? and it is icy! we have black ice on our roads... : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->