I think this is it!updated!

once your waters go, the pain will get a little more intense so you'll want to get on that gas and air asap!
I say that cos my labour was so bloody quick so you may be different! = 0 )

oooh how exciting!!!!!!

x

if im only on Labour ward on sunday someone feel free to shoot me! Im so tired and theyre bout 5 mins apart STILL

chickie the MW that was on today was really nice eh? the bigger lady? n the student with long hair?? when i went i was the only person there!! first time ever

How you feeling now hun? did u take paracetamol and burophen? did they help at all. Im sitting here wondering where all this bad weather is lol
Theres not a thing happening here at my end lol but maybe it`ll follow over, we normally get the tail end of what scotland gets.
What about getting into the bath again if it eased the back pain a wee bit? Could u even manage a wee walk around the garden for 10 minutes? x

chickie the MW that was on today was really nice eh? the bigger lady? n the student with long hair?? when i went i was the only person there!! first time ever

Not the ones that saw me there was one tall and really quite pretty, but rather clinical lol and a student with curlyish hair and glasses who was just lovely! my community MW is on earlies the morra mornig so hopefully I'll see her lol

5 min apart? How far apart do they have to be for you to go in?

5 min apart? How far apart do they have to be for you to go in?

MW told me this aft, 4 contractions within 10 mins each contraction should be lasting about 1 min, I was having regular enough pains but not long lasting and I got sent home cos my fore waters are still intact!

It sounds really harsh at your hospital. If you need pain relief go in. Is there any chance you could call the midwife to come and have a look. Maybe bring some gas and air. Call me a woos but I would ahve been in by now. LOL

Ash, yeh i took the tablets, they helped me get a nap, back up now tho cos they woke me up still. Feel really sick and have had clearout, also shakes are back.

They told me they look at about 3mins apart to go in, but i live ages away and with the weather prob take me bout 45 mins so i might just go when i cant bear it, i think next few hours. Everyones gone to bed, i got a nap so mum went into her room, might wake her soon cos she wants a shower first.

Chickie just go in when u cant bear the pain, If i do go in and they say go home, i might just go walkig round hospital cos its too much..

shining star our midwives wont come to the house like that unfortunately... unless its a planned homebirth i think..

Give urself another hour if u can stick it then just get ur mum to take ur over hun. If its a 45 min drive, and the weathers bad, ud be better leaving sooner than later. If they tell u to go home just say no way, the weathers bad and u live to far away. Walk round the hospital, get a wee cuppa, or start demanding some decent pain relief.
Will be thinking about u hun, and will check for updates in the morning.

Im so excited for u!!! cant wait to see pics of her. Bets shes gorgeous :D

i agree.... go in now! get ur mum to make a flask of something hot to drink cuz its bloody cold out.... and if they wont admit u now go for a wander around the hospital or sit in the cafe. i think your so brave, there is no way i would still be at home... i'd be sat on the floor in the middle of maternity crying like a baby demanding they do something (and OH would probably be pretending he didnt know me)!!! LOL

Lol!!

Well since i lay down it eases up a bit, well still v painfull but not as frequent, so ill get it back up in a routine and do some hip swaying and get my mum to so what she needs to do then we will see what stage we're at. Have to call triage and ask them what they think first too, Mum thinks itll be today but could be hours still!

If the hospital is so far away, I would go sooner rather than later and just walk the halls - at least theres lots of space for walking LOL... When my water broke, I wasn't in labour at all and they wanted to induce me. But I walked and walked the halls to get my contractions more regular - but when I progressed, there was some serious progression - I wouldn't have wanted to be travelling at that moment!
Keep us updated! xx

Yeah, Its just that im worried they will say theyre not proper contractions again and that its ''effacing and dialation'' pains, but whatever they are its fecking painfull, Will check the weather now and get mum up soon, even if she has a shower etc then dozes on sofa we will be ready to go any point

Hi babe.
Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world :)
I hope everything gets going soon!

Love Lily xxx

Just noticed your ticker - if Ava comes today she will be born right on your due date!
Also - if you LO is turning, have you tried hanging out on all fours and rotating your pelvis? This can help - so can leaning over with your butt in the air and doing the same sway/rotation thing. Are the contractions getting stronger/closer together?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->