I think this is it!updated!

OOOOO!
Just saw this! Good Luck! How exciting!!! :happydance:
Keep us updated!

Have you taken the obligatory paracetamol and had a bath? Try on your hands in knees in the bath, with the shower attachment running over your back xxx

our bath and shower are seperate, taken paracetemol. Just woke up, was so tired just fell asleep. Things are still as slow. :(

Its good to get rest hun, it will happen though :hugs:
Met another mum today who is going to babygroup, she's due in 6days i think :) She seemed really nice...

:cry::cry:

Why cant this just hurry up. Gonna be like a 4 day labour i bet.

Wish there was a way to check effacement yourself!

getting really frustrated now and snapping at everyone and threw my hot watter bottle away cos it wont balance on my back :cry::blush:

Oh my god can belive you are in labour good luck, wow it is wierd when it is people I remember talking to in second good luck, everything will be fine :hugs:

You can totally tell her personality already :)
:hugs: Will happen soon hun and it will all be worth it... (i know its easy for me to say that :()

Good luck! I hope little Ava is safely in your arms very soon. :flower:

Sorry things seem to be going slow for you, but Yay for labor starting!!! I sure hope it ends up quick and easy soon hun!

You sound like you are having a similar experience to what I did with my first labour. It was horrible waiting and being in pain and knowing that you arent 'there' yet.

I really hope things start to speed up for you. Be thinking about you and hoping Ava is a good bub to her mummy and hurrys herself along :) x

Blimey, I thought you'd be back at the hosp by now!!

Loads of labour-dust coming your way honey!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->