I think this is it!updated!

Ohh hope it goes quick for you Babe...
best of Luck xx

Sounds like FOB might be helpful during labour despite being miles away, you can use the pain to vent at him - haha.
Seriously, hope he's not hassling you too much and baby doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

:flower:OOoooh how exciting hopefully baba makes her appearance soon. Dont worry bout the shakes, i had that really bad too, its the bodies adrenaline kicking in x x

Oh hun sorry to hear you're at home...but it really is better than being stuck in hospital.

Just get up and down some stairs and bounce on a birthing ball!

I wrote him an email,

What do you want?

I told you i would tell you when shes born so leave it at that.
I have no desire to have anymore communication with you as you not only disapointed me yet again but you also seem to have no respect for me. I have asked you for only 2 things in 9 months and you have said yes but not acted upon your answer. You have let me down a grand total of 14 times out of 14.
I do not care about your phone screen, interent connection, lame excuses for not being able to get in touch, for deleting me on FB, or your work commitments, moving house, whatever. Not my problem. I have issues to overcome every day but i dont moan about them to you. Theres no excuse in this day and age to not get in touch with someone. I do not need nor want anything from you so just forget it. Ill text that number i have for you when shes born. you can do whatever you need to do to read it. Dont keep ringing me if i dont answer, i clearly dont want to talk to you. Im in the early stages of labour but it could take days.

man this effacing and dialating buisness hurts

haha nice email!

i hope it all speeds up for you hun!!

Straight to the point. I like it.

If he tries to get in contact considering you have said you are in labour just ignore it - you have more important things to think about right now!

Me too :(

This is agony and apprently not full contractions! :(

Got . to. dialate . and . efface . come . on . body !

have you had some primrose capsules? you nnever know they may help.

Very proud of you for not backing down on your ex. Your a very strong woman!!!!
xxxxx

Straight to the point. I like it.

If he tries to get in contact considering you have said you are in labour just ignore it - you have more important things to think about right now!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

used EPO last night but cant really do it when i gotta stand upright.. bit too messy! I would do it before lying down,

Hope things speed up for you! I dont think i wouldve told FOB about being in labour he might keep trying to contact you now. do you think he might try to come and see you?

Na hes in London and doesnt know where our house is! :D He knows hes not welcome here. and theres no way he will pay hotel and flights and car hire !

oooo purple! what a spunky email! i love it! i hope ur lo comes soon! just breath and focas on ur baby! thats all that matters right now! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->