I thought this only happened with boys

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I never knew you could get peed on so much with little girls :rofl:

I was changing Hannah's diaper and for whatever reason forgot to get the second diaper ready and she peed all over me, the blanket, her clothes, and the changing pad :dohh: And I just finished laundry too :rofl::rofl:

Yeah, once, Caitlyn peed when I was getting her ready for bed and she was laying on the changing mat naked. She was soaked, it was even on her hair. Oh and all over the floor!!!

little boys spray girls dont i think girls are worse at least with boys u get a warning x

little boys spray girls dont i think girls are worse at least with boys u get a warning x

I must always miss that warning then!!! I´ve been peed on so many times and its usually when I´ve just looked away to get a tissue or open up his nappy. I´m so glad we put laminate flooring in his room, cos its dripped off the changing table soooo many times! Kids, dont ya just love em!!

LOL DH is the first to say that the "only little boys pee on you" rumor is not true. We've been peed on, pooped on, puked on. If anyone has ever seen the show Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel (dh loves it), I think SAHM should be featured on the show! LOL

Sometimes you get a warning! LOL Either that or I look away and look back again to see him peeing all over.

God, he even got his entire face a few days ago.

lol i have been peed on many times by my little girl!

Jack always pees on us too. today though he poohed all over his daddy's jeans and top :rofl: it was so funny. all i could do was laugh :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->