+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Glad your betas are going down but at the same time in sorry :( I was holding out some kind of hope that it would turn out okay somehow. Praying you get a bfp and have a healthy babyv

How are you doing hunny? I totally just wrote on the wrong thread thats why I edited it....ooopsy...hoping and praying you're feeling better soon :)

so sorry :(:( im glad you atleast know whats going on now, and move forward. all my thoughts and prayers going out to you!

Awww maureen its such a bittersweet moment!... I was super duper fertile after i miscarried in April (i had a d&C) i fell within 6weeks... I miscarried that pregnancy(fully naturally!) and within 5weeks i fell pregnant with this baby! i had no AFS whatsoever!... I ovulated on the 8th of August and the 9th of August i still had a positive test! by the 10th it was Gone!... fast forward to the 18th of august and Yup im pregnant! i took any sort of possible more fertile after a MC as it took us nearly 3 years to conceive the pregnancy i lost in april...

I know you may not be thinking about it now.. but i thought i would tell you my experience as i didnt put much faith into being more fertile after a loss etc! x

Thanks ladies , I'm actually ovulating right now but I really need a month off, I went back to the gym this morning and I kicked butt but I know I'm gonna be sore tomorrow :)

Aww thanks for the update :) I kinda don't blame you for a break...but I am with ^WSS because with Ty I got pregnant right after my bleed ;) ya never know.....lots of love your way hun :) and if ya need a break its best to take one :) :hugs: :hugs: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->