+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

when they didnt think my pregnancy was viable they rushed the betas and gave me the results the same day! id be switching drs. this is not a fair thing for you to go through =[

I agree how could they ignore the shoulder pain :( man...they really need to get their game together :( I'm again soooo sorry hun I cannot imagine what your going through :( how frustrating....

I haven't posted on this thread before but have been stalking and hoping for good news for you.
Just wanted to say that I was 8 weeks pregnant with my ectopic (found out at 7 weeks), I didn't have much abdominal pain (only mild cramping gassy feeling that i put down to pg symptoms as it wasnt even as bad as af cramps) until they started pressing around at a&e. I only went to a&e as i'd started bleeding and hadn't been to the dr yet. The a&e admitted me due to suspected ectopic on the basis that I was bleeding with some mild shoulder pain. Turned out they were right and my tube pushed the baby out next to my ovary (they called it a tubal abortion not very common) and the bleeding was normal AF starting as my hcg (dr believed it had dropped as they believe I was measuring at 8 weeks so must have been higher previously) was 52.
That was a year ago now and I actually feel more pain at ovulation time (drs think due to tubal damage) now than I did during the ectopic.

Sorry for the essay just wanted to warn that you don't always have severe abdominal pain with ectopic.

Good luck and I hope that it isn't ectopic for you.

Becki x

I had an ectopic and my numbers where dropping and rising, dropping an rising.. That's how they knew it was ectopic.. So you doc is wrong when he says that it's not ectopic cause your numbers dropped. Please change doctors xxx

Same with me. My numbers rise, then fell then rose again. That's when they did the rounds of methotrexate for the ectopic.

Hunnie I'm so sorry you're going through this :-/

Thanks ladies , I'm just fed up and at this point I just don't care , if I get bad pains I'll got the the emergency room or if my beta is higher tomorrow , I haven't even tested again since this morning and didn't buy any more tests either, my deductible is very high and I only want to go there if I have to , maybe my arms are just sore from carrrying my nephew around on Saturday , I don't want it to be over but I'm 99% sure my betas will be down to almost nothing , you ladies on here are the best and seem to care about me and my outcome more then most people close to me are , thanks for all the support , I'll update tomorrow with the betas

I know this may not be much of a consellation but you got pregnant pretty fast after your long TTC break, not all hope has to be lost. You are gonna have more chances. I'm SO sorry this pregnancy didn't last :(

Well my test is negative, its so weird to see a negative test, I'm glad and sad at the same time, Whats hard is not knowing when I'm gonna start my period

Attachments

• 7890.JPG
    7890.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 31
glad its negative!

feel free to join me in the wait for AF!

Glad it's neg; now you can move on. :hugs: fx you are super fertile this next cycle!

Yay in a way :cry: in another...but glad you can move on and go from here :) PRAYING you get pregnant right away an its a sticky :)

Ya know my oldest was conceived after my miscarriage :) so ya never know :)

I'm glad but I'm not glad if you know what I mean :( Hopefully af will be swift since it has taken so long for you hcg to go down

my beta was 6 yesterday so thats good, the walmart first signal tests were positive yesterday so those tests are awesome

Sorry for your loss, but glad for you that things happened naturally and no D&C was needed. I am here for you always and hoping you don't give up! But I do understand how difficult it must be to experience repeated loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->